The Student Room Group

Post your Pharmacy Offers Here!

Scroll to see replies

Hello! How long did it take for Bath to get in touch for you guys saying whether you got an interview etc. ?

Reply 361
Original post by RSP18
when was ur kings interview?

on the 7th december
Reply 362
Original post by Princess Kawaii
Heyy....Congrats on ur Bath offer!! :biggrin: When did u have ur interview?
Awwwhhh What went wrong at ur Kings interview u think?
Don't let it put u down....hopefully u'll get all ur other offers :smile: Good Luck

lol thanks, i had my bath interview on the 6th december
well i don't even no where to start to tell you what went wrong in my kings interview! lol but i'm not too bothered, after visiting kings i didn't really want to go there mainly because it's not a campus universuty and it's in london
i got offers from reading and herfordshire as well and got my brighton interview coming up
where have you applied to?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 363
Original post by pukka.
Hey did kcl application chsnge or email from ucas?

i got a notification from ucas and kings tracker thing
and i also got a letter from them today
Reply 364
Original post by otrivine
How bad did you do I thought if they interview people they would give offers? So scared wher did u go wrong during the interview that was bad?

well my interview went bad throughout right from the begginning when they asked why kings, don't worry i'm sure yours didn't go bad and you'll get an offer, i knew mine was going bad throughout the interview, if you think your interview went well it probably did

oh sorry, thought you already had an interview at kings
they basically asked me why kings, asked me to tell them about something that i had done that i was proud of, why pharmacy, and other questions alon those lines then afterward it was mostly about an ethical scenario about an underage girl and contraceptive pill, most of the interview was on the ethical scenario
good luck!
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone applying to Bradford School of Pharmacy?
pharmacy interview at east anglia :biggrin:
Original post by James A

Well Done good start so far :wink:
Well Done good start so far :wink:

Cheers man, im hoping i can keep it up.
Original post by James A

Congrats buddy :biggrin:
Just got DeMontford - Now I've got all five :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 371
Original post by mooniibuggy
Anyone applying to Bradford School of Pharmacy?

Me :smile:
Got an interview there on the 29th of Feb.
They say there's a group activity, though I'm not too sure what it's about. Do you know if the interview itself is difficult?
Original post by Lambo_93
Just got DeMontford - Now I've got all five :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

good job mate, ABB?
Original post by James A
good job mate, ABB?

Well 320 points with B B in Biology and Chemistry :smile:
Well 320 points with B B in Biology and Chemistry :smile:

isn't it de montfort, not demontford
May i ask the offer from kings was AAB right ? Did you do 3 as levels right ?

I'm a gap year applicant, my grades were AAB and I got four A's at AS level :smile:
Original post by QueenVic92
I'm a gap year applicant, my grades were AAB and I got four A's at AS level :smile:

cause i am doing 3 AS levels and 3 a levels in total is it fine i mean i got invited for an interview?
cause i am doing 3 AS levels and 3 a levels in total is it fine i mean i got invited for an interview?

You'll be fine, you got invited for an interview so I'm sure it's ok :smile: you could email them though if you're worried?
Original post by James A
isn't it de montfort, not demontford

It sure is,
It sure is,

technically its De Montfort Leicester, but i'll let you off with it, muhaha xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending