Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In this thread, I simply want one thing. So simple is my request that I'm actually not going to go on my usual rant. I'm just going to ask.

If you could pick one single flavour, a life-changing, favourite, ultimate flavour you have encountered throughout your life, sweet or savoury, be it Crisps, Chocolate, Cake, Chicken or Rice, doesn't matter. It's just a flavour you deem to be the most GENIUS TASTEBUD TINGLER EVER!

What is... THE ULTIMATE FLAVOUR?

ReputationRep:
    Black bean sauce flavour crisps.

ReputationRep:
    COLA.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, here's a rundown of what my immediate family just said.

"Sour Cream and Chive for anyhin' really", my dad said dismissively.
    "I'm not sure but I like cheesy things", said mother-dearest.
    "You know the answer to that" said my sister - everyone knows she is an absolute chocolate FIEND and will eat chocolate/chocolate-flavour ANYTHING.

As for me it's going to have to be a toss-up between Garlic, Curry, or Fudge.

ReputationRep:
    Praline

ReputationRep:
    Sour Cherry, Sour Apple, Caramel, All Butter Fudge, Carrot Cake cream cheese frosting, spicy, spicy chilli con carne.
    I think sour apple would have to the best.

ReputationRep:
    A Strawberry Pavlova

yes.indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Vanilla anything.

In particular, Waitrose Madagascan vanilla yogurt. Mmmm.

ReputationRep:
    Peanut butter and chocolate products, like reeses pieces/cups/cereal

Mouthorgasm.

ReputationRep:
    Garlic. oh gods, my love for garlic knows no bounds.

Well, I would have said that until the other day, when I was lazily watching some 'great british food' like crap that was on telly, and saw them make a dessert including garlic.... puke. they also later ate cloves of raw garlic. No thanks.

But I do absolutely love the taste of garlic and have done since I was a kid.

Otherwise... my love for red onion is growing! I love red onion on sandwich (particularly in a tomato-red onion mix with tuna and cheese), or goats cheese and red onion tartlets. I'll also often just chuck in an onion to have with dinner, even just plain chicken and the likes because I love the taste so much. MMMM.

God. Garlic and onion. And I wonder why I'm single...

ReputationRep:
    Amaretto flavoured EVERYTHING!

ReputationRep:
    Four cheese pizza. Gouda, Emmental, cheddar and Edam, tomato sauce and dough... :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessticles)
    Garlic. oh gods, my love for garlic knows no bounds.

Well, I would have said that until the other day, when I was lazily watching some 'great british food' like crap that was on telly, and saw them make a dessert including garlic.... puke. they also later ate cloves of raw garlic. No thanks.

But I do absolutely love the taste of garlic and have done since I was a kid.

Otherwise... my love for red onion is growing! I love red onion on sandwich (particularly in a tomato-red onion mix with tuna and cheese), or goats cheese and red onion tartlets. I'll also often just chuck in an onion to have with dinner, even just plain chicken and the likes because I love the taste so much. MMMM.

God. Garlic and onion. And I wonder why I'm single...
    This, this, absolutely this! Finally someone who shares my love for garlic! And I love all forms of onions too. Only red or spring uncooked but they are all delicious fried :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Also, I find it hard to resist any single food product which has the double-barrel assault of CHOCOLATE FUDGE.

You could offer me a chocolate fudge centipede and I would eat it. It's such an ultimate flavour combo.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.