The Student Room Group

Weird things that you find attractive in the opposite sex...

For me, it's guys that wear pink. No idea why, I just feel instantly more attracted to a man who can wear pink or light red.

What weird thing do you find attractive in the opposite sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A girl who wears classy clothes as casual clothes.
Reply 2
I've always loved scars and always like really aloof guys that are a bit of a mystery :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Sweet_Heart
For me, it's guys that wear pink. No idea why, I just feel instantly more attracted to a man who can wear pink or light red.

What weird thing do you find attractive in the opposite sex?

Back in school days I once wore a pink t shirt, and second best looking girl in school said I was looking hot in this and then she slapped my ass...
Not sure if this is classed as "weird," but guys who are a little bit ****ed up in the head.
Reply 5
Original post by Miza
Back in school days I once wore a pink t shirt, and second best looking girl in school said I was looking hot in this and then she slapped my ass...

:yy: :yy: Get nice and deep in there Miza.
Reply 6
The taste of lager when you kiss them
Using correct grammar :tongue:
Reply 8
socially awkward or just weird person lol
Reply 9
I like...ginger guys.
Guys with massive penises.

jk. :smile:
Original post by Sunshine showers
Guys with massive penises.

jk. :smile:

More than one penis? :eek:
Original post by Journalistic
More than one penis? :eek:

Yes. 4 is my absolute minimum standard.
Shy, nerdy girls who are a little bit awkward :love:
Reply 14
Original post by misst911
I like...ginger guys.

I have a thing for gingers too! But not gingers who wear pink t-shirts haha...Oh the complications of attraction!
Reply 15
besides the norm like smiles i think a pony tail (on a girl) looks cute if that counts...
Stubble. And when they're fit enough that you can see veins in their forearms.
Seeing as people arent posting weird things anymore. I find females who drive rediculously sexy getting ... on the passengers side is magical lol
Original post by animalnitrate
Not sure if this is classed as "weird," but guys who are a little bit ****ed up in the head.

So you can **** him up a bit more?
Middle aged women (soccer mums) in their A3s and Q7's give me a semi. Those bitches need a hard ride (No pun intended).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending