Nah bro, it was just a joke :biggrin:

:smile:
Reply 21
Original post by ak137
I know lol. It was just a harmless joke :tongue:

Nah bro, it was just a joke :biggrin:

:smile:

LOOOOL yeh i thought soo :L
Masturbate? You never said your parents. I want to see this wrestling.
As much as others mock, if you feel it's really affected you maybe you should seek some kind of counselling? Even some family counselling if you ever pluck up the courage to talk to your parents about it.

It may be natural but we've been conditioned to be disgusted by our parents having sex so it's not that hard to imagine it being upsetting.
I remember when I once walked in on my parents on my 16th birthday :s-smilie:. I wasn't at all traumatised, just a bit grossed out at seeing them. And I've hardly ever thought about it since, only now when reading this thread.

Yeah, it is a bit grim to witness your parents in the act, but it really shouldn't be a big deal. Everybody has sex, they even did it to conceive you, so it's no big deal. Just brush it off, laugh at it even, and then get on with your life.

EDIT: OK, I didn't mean to sound too harsh. I agree with minacolada that maybe you need some counselling if you really are traumatised.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 25
half of the comments on this thread made me laugh so much

edit: op defo not asian
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 26
I think it kinda depends on your relationship with your parents, I mean, some teens can just laugh it out and mock their parents in a funny way (later of course!) and then can you imagine that really romantic couple who kiss and snog in front of their kids and their kids, rolling their eyes, are like, "Sheesh, get a room you two..!!", that teen walks in on them and then says omg and then runs out and the parents just laugh and almost use that situation to further make their kid feel a bit uneasy but it's all in the name of joke and nothing serious...

How did you walk in on them? Was a duvet over them (like in East-is-East lol) or was intensely aerobic upside down flipping sex with your mom like, on her head on the floor...? I think that what you actually saw also matters....

But sex is a way of life and your parents deserve it a lot of the time more often than not. You came as a result of your parents mashing their genitals together, you've been in the middle of the whole thing whilst being born. And now you're just seeing it from the other side. It's just sex. Sex is meant to be great fun and utterly sensational. I'd just shrug it off, and pretty much never talk about (to them only of course) ever again, because it's just a way of life. Everyone does it soon enough and it's also essential stuff for the human race to carry on. I think until you start having sex, you'll forget about it and maybe gain a subconscious understanding of it. Until then, just get over it and move on. Life isn't meant to be spent thinking in a guilty way over stuff like that, so stop beating yourself up about itwhat the hell have you got to be guilty for anyway??
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 27
Better that they're getting busy rather than having massive, abusive arguments, that can really traumatise a child.
talk to them about it

i'm sure they'll be more than happy to talk you through the positions they were doing
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 29
Is your Dad bigger than you?
Its a universal fact that we're all here because, at some stage, our mothers were moist and up for it.

Deal with it and move on
Reply 31
Original post by Anonymous
I am 19 now and male. I saw them having sex many years ago when I was about 11 or 12. I felt this as a traumatic event. Anyone not seen this may think its not a big deal. But it was for some reason killing me then and even now I suffer from depression, anxiety, etc There have been other reasons for this too.

They did not intend to upset me mentally. However, they did not have proper knowledge of how it could affect child's mentality.

Anyone with similar experience?

This happens to EVERYONE.... at least, SO many people that I know. You essentially spend 18 years of your life living with 2 people in a relationship, they're gonna do it!! It's just bad timing I don't see what the big deal is.
Hmmm, fascinating read dear boy
Reply 33
hahahaahahhahah
You do it, so why can't your parents?
Pretty sure I'd scratch my eyes out and headbutt the floor if that happened to me.
*JOKE*
A little boy walks into his parents' room to see his Mom on top of his dad bouncing up and down. The Mom sees her son and quickly dismounts, worried about what her son has seen. She dresses quickly and goes to find him. The son sees his Mom and asks, "What were you and Dad doing?"
The mother replies "Well you know your dad has a big tummy and sometimes I have to get on top of it to help flatten it."
"You're wasting your time," said the boy.
"Why is that?" asked his Mom, puzzled.
"Well when you go shopping the lady next door comes over and gets on her knees and blows it right back up."
Reply 37
My parents divorced a long time ago but when working for my dad at the age of 19 he decided to use the code 'I had a night-time eruption' on the phone to someone when I was still in range, and expected me not to understand what the hell he meant. I nearly vomited on the office carpet. Luckily I was grossed out enough to go up to him and say 'FFS, YOU THOUGHT I COULDN'T FATHOM THAT ONE?!' and he got embarrassed and eventually laughed and it was all OK.

Except for when I'm reminded of it by threads such as this and subsequently have nightmares about it for a week.
when my parents have sex, sometimes they invite me too, i think its very sweet
irrational. that's where you came from man, you're so digusted at the sight of your own origin? it's weird to catch a glimpse of, but there's no real reason why it should be traumatic. Awkward at the worst.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending