Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bradders)
    After much consideration I can state Ireland is the home to the friendliest people.

PS -I'm a Scot, so no bias here
    Second that. I lived there for a few years, and they are the nicest bunch of people ever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    ...because they deny their citizens civil rights. Because they kill anyone who opposes the government, because they have a dictorship which suppresses women and minority groups....oh yes....China rules!
    Wait a mo, isn't that America?

1) Guantanamo bay (sp)

2) Not recognising Genva conventions

3) Not recognising the Internation Law court

etc etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

1) Guantanamo bay (sp)

etc etc
    2776, are you pleased about my sig?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    The emotion is of a positive nature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    The emotion is of a positive nature.
    Thankyou.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)

1) Guantanamo bay (sp)

etc etc
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    And my recognition...?

ReputationRep:
    [size=big]Ireland[/size]

(Original post by Bigcnee)
    [size=big]Ireland[/size]
    New Zealand

ReputationRep:
    i rekon chinas cool cause it got technology and all

also i think they invented the talking toilet which also washes ur ass

cool!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    New Zealand
    They're a fifth less friendly.

ReputationRep:
    Italy is a very friendly country! and no...im not just saying that because im half italian.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    Italy is a very friendly country! and no...im not just saying that because im half italian.. :rolleyes:
    I've been to italy, and the people over there are probably one of if the most friendly people in the world - very generous and welcoming, certainly.

Its in the italian blood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I've been to italy, and the people over there are probably one of if the most friendly people in the world - very generous and welcoming, certainly.

Its in the italian blood.
    i know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    i know.
    yes.

ReputationRep:
    the italian mafia is cool

ever seen the film GOODFELLAS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 00leam2)
    China!!!!!!!
    ...all countries in Southern Africa. This attitude can´t be found anywhere in the western world!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Second that. I lived there for a few years, and they are the nicest bunch of people ever.

I have been there a few times and although the adults are extremely friendly, when you go out into the suburbs of Dublin for example, some of the children and teenagers are so racist. Every single day I spent there, there would be at least one person who would give me a racist remark or bad look. I used to love going to Dublin every Summer but I haven't been for the last 2 years now. I wonder how the hell my cousin, who lives in the suburbs, is able to cope with this. He's probably the only non-White pupil in his school....

Anyways, other than the kids, the Irish are very, very friendly. Even more than the English methinks.

In my opinion, the friendliest people are the Japanese. They are so courteous and value cleanliness and hygiene highly, something which is so me. It could be that I have a certain bias to the Japanese since I'm so into their culture but you can't doubt that they live in one of the best countries in the world.

ReputationRep:
    Ireland seem to be friendly according to somee of the posts. i have never been there but there is a irish boy at my school and he is nice...
    they are quite friendly in thailand

ReputationRep:
    People tend to have bad conceptions about the French, but they are one of the most friendliest people i've met.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.