Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i know this a bit random, and some of you will think that not everyone is ready to sleep with someone, or its your own choice. Yes its your own choice, but a lot of people have sex at uni with random girls. Just wondering, for both girls and boys, with how many people did u sleep in ur first or second year of uni???

ReputationRep:
    I know its internet and all that, but how about you mind your own business?

ReputationRep:
    Just 1! Oh no, I'm such a loser.

ReputationRep:
    0 but I never spoke to any either so.....

ReputationRep:
    Well, there was the massive orgy on my first day... About two hundred students just randomly decided to have sex together so I joined in... Had a threesome nearly every day just because. Oh and there was always a girl around to give me a blowjob if I wanted. It was as simple as turning on a tap.

ReputationRep:
    ..0 ..

ReputationRep:
    null

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yarpie)
    Well, there was the massive orgy on my first day... About two hundred students just randomly decided to have sex together so I joined in... Had a threesome nearly every day just because. Oh and there was always a girl around to give me a blowjob if I wanted. It was as simple as turning on a tap.
    Well that never happened...

ReputationRep:
    Can't remember. It was around 12 though. I had 5 in freshers week though, so my conversion rate fell as the year went on and the girls calmed down.

ReputationRep:
    Highest I've heard of is 42. The guy didn't even start until November when he broke up with his girlfriend. Incredible scenes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miza)
    I hate replies like this. If you don't want to answer the question, don't enter the thread.

Inb4 I didn't answer the question either

jus sayin

ReputationRep:
    And I love when people splash out their emotions on internet, its terribly funny for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miza)
    And I love when people splash out their emotions on internet, its terribly funny for some reason.
    Is that why you have so many posts in the Relationship sub-forum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mentaldental2011)
    Is that why you have so many posts in the Relationship sub-forum?
    Its the funniest section by far on this forum.

ReputationRep:
    7. Most of them were ****buddies though, made things easier and less complicated.

ReputationRep:
    We need some female responses, this thread is a sausage fest.

ReputationRep:
    is it a case off higher the number lower the quality?

ReputationRep:
    None. This continued for the other two years as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maton_91)
    Well that never happened...
    I thought it was fairly obvious he was taking the piss, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miza)
    Translation= NONE

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2011
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.