The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

Queen Margaret University

Scroll to see replies

Reply 960
does anyone know what to do about tv licenses? :smile: and is anyone moving in this saturday? :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 961
and.. is there an aerial in your room ? anyone else nervous? :s-smilie:
I don't know how you go about getting a TV licence, but you do need one. Try your post office or something (I need to find this out lol) And I dunno about an aerial, but I did read somewhere that each room is equipped for a TV so I assume there's something or other :smile:
Reply 963
Hey, TV licenses you can get online at http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/index.jsp and there's different ways to pay for it!
There's an aerial socket in the wall and you have to get a wire to connect it to your tv. Hope that helps!!
Reply 964
thanks! :smile: wow i am shocked at how much they are!! im really nervous for moving on saturday. anyone already there and whats it like?
Reply 965
everyone i have talked to who is there is loving it :biggrin:
I started packing today, it's becoming real now :woo:
Reply 967
ahh im excited!! i hope there is people to make friends with in my flat because ive found no one in block c so far ha!
Reply 968
im starting tmorrow! you going on saturday hannahi? :smile:
Nope, Sunday :smile: you?
Reply 970
im going tomorrow ahhh! i think i might go sunday actually... just delay the terror a bit more! ha ha
Is everyone having a good time? :woo:
yyeeaaahhhh boooiiii
Reply 973
Dam right I am!! Anyone going sports party tonight? I'm thinking of going there then finding a flat partyyyy!
i'm gonna try and not spend any monies tonight and give my poor wee liver a rest,so i'm just gonna stay in and be boring.
:smile:
I have spent so much this week ... it's not good lol
Reply 976
Haha yeah same, I think tonight's a quick students uni then back home for a dvd sorta night. I might steal Jo's idea and stay in tomorrow, not sure how good world in union's gonna be!
beckii..i am so drunck?!

GRAAACCCYYY!!!

WHEREAREYOU!!!!!!
Reply 978
I think this years freshers has been the best yet. Just because I haven't seen that much sex at a party in a long time, and that's saying a lot.
Reply 979
I applied to QMU for 2010 entry. But since you guys are there now I got a question haha.
Is it true that there are mostly just girls? And how is the transportation to Edinburgh? I applied for Events Management did anybody hear anything about that course? How do you guys like it so far?
Anyway, good luck to everybody! :smile:
xo

Quick Reply

Latest