The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fluteflute
Don't really see how you can classify that as spam, but okay... :tongue:

Meh. I'm a bit indifferent. Once a friend tsraped me and I ended up getting warned for offensiveness :teehee:
ME QUIERO ESCAPAR
ME QUIERO LIBRAR
NO QUIERO SUFRIR
yes spanish, that's how i feel about you :colonhash:

Incidentally if anyone cares, Sven and I had two linguistically-based debates last night, as there were two points I just couldn't understand. The first one I now do understand thanks to my teacher and the FLA, and it turned out that the second one I actually got right. I beat a German at his own language :woo:
Original post by such_a_lady
ME QUIERO ESCAPAR
ME QUIERO LIBRAR
NO QUIERO SUFRIR
yes spanish, that's how i feel about you :colonhash:

Incidentally if anyone cares, Sven and I had two linguistically-based debates last night, as there were two points I just couldn't understand. The first one I now do understand thanks to my teacher and the FLA, and it turned out that the second one I actually got right. I beat a German at his own language :woo:

AWKWARD
poculum: cup
parumper: for a short time
letum: death
Reply 2264
Original post by medbh4805
Meh. I'm a bit indifferent. Once a friend tsraped me and I ended up getting warned for offensiveness :teehee:

When are the interviews for classics? Bio's 12-14th!
saucius: wounded
turma: squadron
armenta: cattle
Original post by ReBee
When are the interviews for classics? Bio's 12-14th!

err the 7th or so? i can't remember tbh
daps : feast

such an awesome word :colonhash:
I also have to complete ALL my EPQ paperwork tonight, fml.

:console: This is why you should have not done it :biggrin:

I use a traditional one :sexface:

Indeed :sexface:

but i like my runny ink :sexface:

Omgosh it's back again! (where's that other guy KingMessi?)
You are just awful. :lol:

:yep: I sent my log off today - but I still have to have my teacher look over everything even though I can't bear to write any more....and then I have to sign and make up dates for everything else...lol

There's an awful lot of paperwork for the EPQ!

Oh, I know :redface:

Original post by Joshp
Anyone else done almost no work for the HAT other than sort of glance at past papers? Please? Someone?!

Join the club, or maybe we could start one :rolleyes: To be fair though all you needed to do was get an idea of the structure of the paper by looking at past papers, maybe you could revise some of what you're learning about in class at the moment but don't freak out and try to revise the history of the world in a night or something :tongue: there's not point worrying too much the night before the exam....

On that note, before I get any more stressed about HAT prep I'm leaving TSR for a few days just so I don't accidentally give anything away about any HAT questions tomorrow...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL :biggrin:
Original post by Brand New Eyes

Omgosh it's back again! (where's that other guy KingMessi?)
You are just awful. :lol:

Don't act like you don't love it :sexface:
spamming apparently

someone made a post calling religious people irrational/stupid etc while making loads of grammar/spelling mistakes and I called them out for it :colonhash:

Aww, :smile: I don't have any warning points :biggrin:

I'm a perfect angel you see :angel:

Spoiler

Original post by Niki_girl
:yep: I sent my log off today - but I still have to have my teacher look over everything even though I can't bear to write any more....and then I have to sign and make up dates for everything else...lol
What are your EPQs on? (Same question to anyone else doing one)
Reply 2273
Don't act like you don't love it :sexface:

Meh. Don't think I'll see you or any humanities people. Yours is 6-9th. >_<

Imitation Behaviour in animals (dissertation) I don't even know why to be honest....

And now I'm really going :tongue:!

I directed a main-school production of "Much Ado About Nothing" as part of the Shakespeare Schools Festival :yes: So no 5000 word essay here. Just six months' hard slog including getting into school at 7.40 and not getting home until 18.00 most nights last term, regularly collapsing in a fit of panic or tears, and one full-blown nervous breakdown of the medical definition :awesome:

Erm went from:

Marx's influence on 20th Century thought
North Korean Economic Relations since the fall of the Soviet Union
To the rise of China vs all the other economic powers
to the general rise of BRICs

to me quitting :biggrin:

I seem to remember yours was on erm... search algorithms owtte?

p.s. :frown: I didn't get question time ><

Oh, I know :redface:

Join the club, or maybe we could start one :rolleyes: To be fair though all you needed to do was get an idea of the structure of the paper by looking at past papers, maybe you could revise some of what you're learning about in class at the moment but don't freak out and try to revise the history of the world in a night or something :tongue: there's not point worrying too much the night before the exam....

On that note, before I get any more stressed about HAT prep I'm leaving TSR for a few days just so I don't accidentally give anything away about any HAT questions tomorrow...

GOOD LUCK TO ALL :biggrin:

Good luck on the HAT! u mentioned to me you were taking it a few weeks ago!
Original post by ReBee
Meh. Don't think I'll see you or any humanities people.
That's a good thing :wink:
That's a good thing :wink:

:no: Ahem.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Latest