The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JMusson
Done? That wasn't really very hard then was it? If you get bored about 6am come say hi to me, I'll probably still be here.

:frown:
Reply 2981
Original post by such_a_lady

:frown:

Err I mean.. yaaay well done, me so proud :biggrin:
Done, finally done! Please please God, let this finally be good enough for her to mark and let me send, please!

:woo: :party:

Congrats. You still have erm erm erm 7 days, 6 if you go for first class post :biggrin:
Done, finally done! Please please God, let this finally be good enough for her to mark and let me send, please!

Yay! Best of luck (:
Original post by JMusson
Maybe she'll stay, she's not yet had the almost imponderable joy of my company yet, could totally be the deciding factor..

Haha idk, not really, I'm quite happy. Happy either way, just a happy person :biggrin:

Yaay. Your rep is useless because you never leave this thread?? I only joined for this thread.. Then again giving people maths hw help tends to get a +ve, sneaky sneaky like :wink:

Aah the london unis are so competitive.
http://www.thegoatrace.org/ - Ahem.

I saw a table once that disagreed.. but I'm not going to find it again so I shall conceed.

Oh really? :wink2: ? mwa (lol)

Oh ofcourse, I just didn't factor that into my argument... Nevermind the fact that she's from Oxford and stuff.

:five: My friend called me and I quote "the happiest person she knows" but yknow, that's really not saying much seeing as she's all :emo: like.

Yep, that's what I said. Although one day I shall have to venture out, scarydays that. Oh awkies, I take it back then. But really, a goat race? looks more like a goatfight to me... and people BUY tickets. The world really is flat.

*waves white flag*

Ha ha ha. You are just awful. No, I totally regret finding all those definitions now... kinda. Anyways, it's actually Thursday now, so erm I shall be off search for polar bears

Have funtimes avec ton questions mathematiques, don't go too wild on number 6 :wink2:
Reply 2985
Original post by Brand New Eyes
Oh ofcourse, I just didn't factor that into my argument... Nevermind the fact that she's from Oxford and stuff.

:five: My friend called me and I quote "the happiest person she knows" but yknow, that's really not saying much seeing as she's all :emo: like.

Yep, that's what I said. Although one day I shall have to venture out, scarydays that. Oh awkies, I take it back then. But really, a goat race? looks more like a goatfight to me... and people BUY tickets. The world really is flat.

*waves white flag*

Ha ha ha. You are just awful. No, I totally regret finding all those definitions now... kinda. Anyways, it's actually Thursday now, so erm I shall be off search for polar bears

Have funtimes avec ton questions mathematiques, don't go too wild on number 6 :wink2:

Yep, easily forgotten, but totally a key factor ;D She did come here the year I did after all..

Haha "A pessimist sees the glass half empty, an optimist sees the glass half full, a chemist sees a glass full of liquid and gas" :biggrin:

Pfft naaah, it's the student room, you have all the time until December until you know if you're kicked out the thread (Which you totally won't be, positivity ftw).
Mwuahaha, goats are awesome. Yea it's a charity event? Raised like £4000 or something :smile:

I knowes, sorry, I'll try to be a normal person one day. Haha actually Thursday? since when has that been an excuse for leaving :tongue:

Eww q6.. still got another whole page to do.. but I'm sure that can wait till Thursday or some such..
Albertine
x

your signature is sooooooo cuuuuuuteeeee :3

Really now. The Oxford-Cambridge rivalry is just silly, what even is the point of it? (apart from the boat race and gloating)

It's because people can only apply to one, so they have to justify their choice by comparing the two, even by arbitrary criteria - that and it's a tradition, one which people don't want to be the first to break, thereby further perpetuating it
Well, that and because it's fun! :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by JMusson
*Had a 9 month, 7000 mile LDR... then she cheated*
Oh no :frown:

Original post by Devil_in_disguise
do you think harmless flirting with someone when you're in a relationship is bad? was just wondering...:rolleyes:
I know you weren't asking me.... but, I'll tell you what I think :wink:

It's harmless if it's me doing the flirting. It's not harmless if it's the girl doing the flirting... (I'm such a hypocrite :s-smilie:)

Original post by nightmare91
He was begging the instructor to get time to fill out his answer sheet after the time was over... It was quite... pathetic... they didn't let him of course. He was a PPEist ^^
Original post by manic_fuzz
Awww i feel so sorry for him :frown:
Although, i bet i wouldn't be feeling so empathetic if i were a fellow potential PPEist :colone:
I'm surprised, I would have thought most places would have let him actually.

I bet by the time the tests are done in Thailand, everyone will have forgotten about the tests anyway! :biggrin:
Yeah. It's probably better for our sanity not being able to dissect every question right now...

:heart: Zoe (I know you're reading this) ignore all the negs, TSR (well the Oxbridge section) wouldn't be the same without you.
Everyone should :heart: Zoë (I regularly get PRSOM with her :frown:)
(edited 12 years ago)

Also, I love the thought of some Oxonian sending out emails to TSR mods :teehee:

PMs :p: There are a few Ox/Cam admissions people on here actually, not to scare you!

Original post by JMusson

Muchly agree on the don't mock her :smile: Even if she is at Cambridge.. (She must be awesome if I'm still backing her and she's a tab).

Very gracious of you :p:

:heart: Zoe (I know you're reading this) ignore all the negs, TSR (well the Oxbridge section) wouldn't be the same without you.

fluteflute
Everyone should :heart: Zoë (I regularly get PRSOM with her :frown:)

Seriously guys, you all just made my day :colondollar: I like doing this but it does take up an awful lot of my time (and I'm at Cambridge so I don't really have much of that) and you get a lot of stick for being a mod so it's nice to read nice things about me for once :love:
Original post by fluteflute

It's harmless if it's me doing the flirting. It's not harmless if it's the girl doing the flirting... (I'm such a hypocrite :s-smilie:)

What the factorial? It is not fair:judge::biggrin:
wow i was only on yesterday and like 200 Spam posts since thanks for the read guys!

Original post by Zoedotdot
PMs :p: There are a few Ox/Cam admissions people on here actually, not to scare you!

Damn i used something similar to my real name too good job I've been on my best behavior here xD.
Original post by JMusson
Yep, easily forgotten, but totally a key factor ;D She did come here the year I did after all..

Haha "A pessimist sees the glass half empty, an optimist sees the glass half full, a chemist sees a glass full of liquid and gas" :biggrin:

Pfft naaah, it's the student room, you have all the time until December until you know if you're kicked out the thread (Which you totally won't be, positivity ftw).
Mwuahaha, goats are awesome. Yea it's a charity event? Raised like £4000 or something :smile:

I knowes, sorry, I'll try to be a normal person one day. Haha actually Thursday? since when has that been an excuse for leaving :tongue:

Eww q6.. still got another whole page to do.. but I'm sure that can wait till Thursday or some such..

How could I forget, lets just ignore the fact that she doesn't know you exist and schtuff D:

:heart: Chemists do it periodically on the table...shame you're not one of them

Ha! I'm never leaving, I'll keep spamming even if I get rejected :rolleyes: Ahem no, negativity ftw, then you can only exceed your expectations. Also, you total rep whore but nice of you nonetheless.

Yay Oxbridge, I guess that makes it slightly better but... ahem goat. cruelty.

Nawws don't say sorry, being normal is over-rated anyway :h: We can be weird together! Well you know that thing that happens when the time passes midnight... so yep Thursday Thursday gotta get down on Thursday. I don't know, we needs to save the polar bears though! Frozen Planet was so sad ): and I've gotta give myself an excuse to leave sleep

You totally love it, don't pretend you think that. You've probably finished it by now so anything I say would therefore be irrelevant and invalid. Awks how you didn't get what I meant/ignored it. Oh wellz.

Spoiler

Original post by Devil_in_disguise
What the factorial?Brownie points for this It is not fair:judge::biggrin:

Agreed. Outrage! :fuhrer:

Slash you never replied to me... :frown:

Was it ignore BNE day or something? Aha it sure is weird referring to myself in the third person.
(edited 12 years ago)
Urggh I still need to send my essay to my teacher so he can mark it and send it off....
Reply 2995
i only have one! :frown:

tell me wherrererere

haha aww :smile: I so would tell you!

Well I have a Hertford one, a Bodleian one (Y), a LMH one, a Pembroke one and a Botanic gardens one - the Hertford and LMH were the only ones from the open day though :P No Worcester one though.. ;(

Haha, I was thinking how odd it'd be to see everyone on TSR in real life.. then I realised that most of you have stalked everyone else so it's not that weird.. :rolleyes:
Agreed. Outrage! :fuhrer:

Slash you never replied to me... :frown:

Was it ignore BNE day or something? Aha it sure is weird referring to myself in the third person.

haha, you seem to like that fuhrer smiley:biggrin:

No way, darlingo BNE, I went to bed after that and didn't notice you had answered today, lemme read what you wrote:h:
I wonder what MKII stands for.
Hmm, that's a toughie. It's different at both ends, I certainly wouldn't to see my bf flirt with some other girl in front of my face. It just ends up being a game of who can outdo who and that's not how relationships are supposed to be. If it's serious then I'd question how "harmless" it is. One thing leads to another and all that...

So yes, I do think it's bad, and I think girls who knowingly flirt with guys who have girlfriends are just :no: nono *someone crack open the girl code*

But on the other hand, if its a carefree chilled relationship then... meh I guess it's acceptable.

Yeah, you're not even supposed to want to flirt with someone else if you're really in love with your bf:love: At least, that's the way I am...

That looks pathetic. There was one girl who always tried to flirt with my bf at that time and we were always :hahaha:-ing at her with him.:biggrin:

idk, never been in one):dontknow:
Original post by desy.kris
I wonder what MKII stands for.

Mark 2 as they close threads when they have over 10,000 post and notice them

Latest

Trending

Trending