Original post by punctuation
Buy graph paper

Or print some?

Nah, it's 1am. I'll just have ta stick wit lined ><
Original post by Brand New Eyes
Nah, it's 1am. I'll just have ta stick wit lined &gt;&lt;

Good luck? O_o
At home as in... your dorm room...? or...?

Dans chez toi, je devine que avec le famille
Reply 3383

At home as in... your dorm room...? or...?

Interviews are after term finishes, you get to spend 2 weeks here with free accom and food. Great for Christmas work apparently, but yea, I was quite looking forward to it..

We have to fully vacate every holiday because they rent our rooms out for study courses and rich business people and stuffs.

So, at home home, where I live home, with fam home, kinda home.
Dans chez toi, je devine que avec le famille

ETA: oh, I see. thanks!
ETA: oh, I see. thanks!

de rien
de rien

:rolleyes: why is this thread so slow when I am bored
:rolleyes: why is this thread so slow when I am bored

parce que c'est tres tard et tout le monde est dormir. That's whatcha get for being Canadia :smile:
parce que c'est tres tard et tout le monde est dormir. That's whatcha get for being Canadia :smile:

I know... my life is sad :emo:

I'm on vacation in Florida at the moment and I'm bored too! Haha.

:frown: tumblr? http://****asianpeopledo.tumblr.com/ perpetual entertainment

I've just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what I did wrong for a question only to realise that the textbook answers are wrong. This, is why I hate edexcel ><
Original post by 007dunlop
I'm on vacation in Florida at the moment and I'm bored too! Haha.

Why are you visiting Florida? Just for fun? :biggrin:

:frown: tumblr? http://****asianpeopledo.tumblr.com/ perpetual entertainment

I've just spent 20 minutes trying to figure out what I did wrong for a question only to realise that the textbook answers are wrong. This, is why I hate edexcel &gt;&lt;

I am on tumblr but the people I usually talk to there aren't online or are being slowwwww
Why are you visiting Florida? Just for fun? :biggrin:

I am on tumblr but the people I usually talk to there aren't online or are being slowwwww

:frown: oh noes. It's now Friday here :tongue:
you guys are on tumblr?

follow for follow? :biggrin:
WELL!

:huff: Giving up before it's even begun. I'll hunt you down one day, so watch out :tongue: I mean... you're even AT university, and you do economics (or was it business?)

I'd much rather have him

At least he's always perpetually happy (he always grins in photos) or in the ":albertein: Eureka! Brilliant Idea, must think hard" mood.

Hmm maaaybe, it only looks good when it's on a £20 note :ahee:

Nooo Friedman?! You must be crazy! or not really - when we're talking semi-contemporary economists, I am much more a Keynes-guy.. For what he actually said and not for the distorted interpretations that haunted him in the decades following his death :smile:

By the way, I wasn't the one giving you negative rep :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by KingMessi
Hey, can I please ask where the Admissions Statistics document can be found?
Which one are you looking for?

Is is this one? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_GB&hl=en_GB&key=0Asg7Ze9sc7PfdFlfdjdKWXdQNU1ZVElSTGRUME9kbkE&output=html
Original post by JMusson
Haha not what's it for, actually what is one?
Take a trip to the TSR Glossary :biggrin:
Original post by Grenville
I wasn't having a go... Just saying that maybe 'Oxford Applicants 2012' should be kept more on topic, it's turning into a chat thread and there are other threads for chatting and PM and posting on people's profiles.
I can see the sense behind that suggestion, but I don't think it's practical unfortunately. (Even an "On topic" thread would move onto other things very easily...)
Looks like you've already got the idea, but as per the announcement you're now free to discuss the admissions tests as they have been sat around the world (including Thailand). Thanks again for your patience!

Latest

Trending

Trending