The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by medbh4805
Memes, y u no understand history??? :angry:

Hipster Russia:

Spoiler

All along I was hoping for a question about "cockroaches in the head" but null. Grainne, why u no be predictable?
Original post by punctuation
Since you're history and english, did you have to take both the HAT and the ELAT? :eek:

No, I had to take the HAT and then send in two English essays and one for history. Doing the HAT and then the ELAT right afterwards would have been ...intense
Original post by Devil_in_disguise
All along I was hoping for a question about "cockroaches in the head" but null. Grainne, why u no be predictable?

It's because I do have cockroaches on my head. :yes:

Spoiler

:yeah:
Original post by Brand New Eyes
:h: What would Greg say about that :eek:

:love: :hugs: babies!

Greg doesn't need to find out :wink:
Reply 7444
when can we expect replies for interviews :smile:? PPE keble btw
Original post by Anc

I'm putting money on this Friday 25th (AHHHHHHHHH), but it will definitely be at least a week before your interview.
Original post by medbh4805
It's because I do have cockroaches on my head. :yes:

Spoiler

:yeah:

I hope I do get interviewed just so we can meet! :awesome: :h: ^^

Spoiler

Original post by Hellz_Bellz!
Greg doesn't need to find out :wink:

Menage á trois? :wink: aww Helena! <3 <3 You know where I live :wink2:

Original post by Anc

Sometime this week by email/post (Before Saturday) according to the PPE timetable

Original post by anc
when can we expect replies for interviews :smile:? Ppe keble btw

wooooo keble
Reply 7448
I hope I do get interviewed just so we can meet! :awesome: :h: ^^

Spoiler

If, by some miracle, I get an interview I will hunt you down :colone:

Edit: Just checked the timetable and we probably wouldn't meet anyway :colonhash:
Menage á trois? :wink: aww Helena! <3 <3 You know where I live :wink2:

You into that kind of stuff eh :wink: Haha :biggrin:

I wish I was applying this year and not next though, all you guys get to meet up when you get interviews :emo:

I. am. Jealous. I dont even know how Merton does things! *sigh*

I know a friend of mine got a pre-interview rejection via E-mail from Merton, History.

*Last year
(edited 12 years ago)
Who else from LMH ?:mute: And is rejection really coming by post? :curious:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by RoyalStudent
Who else from LMH?

Grainne and that's it for the rest of the world
Original post by 4 I Murder Carrots Fun
No, I had to take the HAT and then send in two English essays and one for history. Doing the HAT and then the ELAT right afterwards would have been ...intense

Ah I see :yes: So it's more History > English?
Original post by silverspoonmess
I know a friend of mine got a pre-interview rejection via E-mail from Merton, History.

*Last year

:woo: Brillz. Good how I can't get hotmail at school...

:woo: Brillz. Good how I can't get hotmail at school...

I check my emails at least once a lesson and refresg track... Massively unhealthy obsession with UCAS atm.

He got his at school. And had thought he was a shoe in - to this day do not understand how he didn't get at least an interview. I wasn't there but apparently he just stormed out of the room... awks.
Original post by punctuation
Grainne and that's it for the rest of the world

Ok, I know you gonna lough, but I googled what is Grainne and it occures to be a pretty woman :biggrin: So is she from LMH? :biggrin::biggrin:
Original post by Doojam
If, by some miracle, I get an interview I will hunt you down :colone:

Edit: Just checked the timetable and we probably wouldn't meet anyway :colonhash:

Bless. I alreds know who I'll be meeting if I do! ERM. It might work if I am asked to stay for "later on the 7th"

Bless. Gem :h: how cute.

Original post by silverspoonmess
I check my emails at least once a lesson and refresg track... Massively unhealthy obsession with UCAS atm.

He got his at school. And had thought he was a shoe in - to this day do not understand how he didn't get at least an interview. I wasn't there but apparently he just stormed out of the room... awks.

Haha, I only check Track if I'm bored. Sometimes I forget to check my email... until I go on fb and everyones like Offer from *insert university here*

Oxford rejects alot of people tbh, doesn't mean they're not clever. Probs HAT or summink.
Ok, I know you gonna lough, but I googled what is Grainne and it occures to be a pretty woman :biggrin: So is she from LMH? :biggrin::biggrin:

It's a he, actually. He's a classics applicant for LMH, aka medbh3282r41298t4238498409586c35549893

Spoiler

She is pretty, but she'd not like you))

Bless. You're so foreign.

Grainne = Medbh4805

Latest

Trending

Trending