The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8660
Original post by punctuation
Is it just me, or is TSR being weird and not loading properly?

Yeah, it's been like that pretty much all evening for me :colonhash:
Original post by Doojam
Your results are fine :perv:

I know I probably don't come across as one, but I'm actually pretty much a swot :smartass:

:perv:
Who was it that had a list of other applicants on the interview email? Mine just says when to come and some basic information that could be found on the college website.

I was looking forward to stalking people :getmecoat:
Reply 8663
Original post by medbh4805
I know I probably don't come across as one, but I'm actually pretty much a swot :smartass:

:perv:

I can imagine, hahaha.
Reply 8664
Chemistry :puke:

erm 13.5A*s and 7As :ninja: (+AS further maths this year and an A* in A2 in Irish Gaelic, don't know if they'll include that though)

WOW, they are some pretty good results.:biggrin: Sounds like LMH would be fools to turn you away. Have you heard about interviews btw?
Meurseult a besoin d'un gifle...

Meurseult needs a slap

Mmm i did find Meursault a bit... uninteresting. He reminds me of Nick from The Great Gatsby a fair bit :K:

But oh well, French is amazing regardless :wink:
Reply 8666
Why do people insist on messing up the economics offers page? :naughty:
Original post by manic_fuzz
Mmm i did find Meursault a bit... uninteresting. He reminds me of Nick from The Great Gatsby a fair bit :K:

But oh well, French is amazing regardless :wink:

Doing the Great Gatsby LITERALLY right now...
I have way too many lessons, and I'm going to fail my English Language corsework -.-

Goodnight! Good luck for tomorrow!
Reply 8669
Who's studying Goethe? He popped up in English lit today.
Original post by such_a_lady

I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad thing! I quite liked the book... i think :K:

I love Daisy, she's so whimsical and silly, but just hilarious :rofl:
Original post by such_a_lady

The Great Gatsby is amaaaazing :smile: I think, anyway.
Original post by manic_fuzz
I'm not sure whether that's a good or bad thing! I quite liked the book... i think :K:

I love Daisy, she's so whimsical and silly, but just hilarious :rofl:

Ultra-condensed Great Gatsby.
Checked my mailbox just now, see there's a letter stamped with "Royal Mail" (mind you all I live in the US so this is unusual), expect it to be a rejection or interview or something of the sort

knees are trembling, emotions all out of whack, open it up

Just UCL asking for written work

:nooo:

That made me laugh out loud :colondollar:
Original post by blue monday
Checked my mailbox just now, see there's a letter stamped with "Royal Mail" (mind you all I live in the US so this is unusual), expect it to be a rejection or interview or something of the sort

knees are trembling, emotions all out of whack, open it up

Just UCL asking for written work

:nooo:

oh dear :facepalm: what subject?

I have to get in a questionnaire to UCL by DECEMBER 2!!!!! ahhhhh

Spoiler

Original post by punctuation
oh dear :facepalm: what subject?

English. I'm really glad they sent me an email a couple weeks ago and not just the letter, because the letter came today, and the work is due in two days. :tongue:

I have definitely used some of the articles on the website in presentations in my engineering class :cool:
Original post by blue monday
English. I'm really glad they sent me an email a couple weeks ago and not just the letter, because the letter came today, and the work is due in two days. :tongue:

I have definitely used some of the articles on the website in presentations in my engineering class :cool:

I've used articles from there for biology :mmm:

Sometimes I specifically search "site:Ox.ac.uk" to be cool and sneaky :colonhash:
(edited 12 years ago)
Seriously you people need to go to bed.* If you're an Oxford obsessive you ought at least to live your lives according to British time, no matter where you live.

*he says

Latest

Trending

Trending