Turn on thread page Beta

Damn newbies watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    there is some point in my mind where you are no longer a newbie....

tinykates is stilla newbie to me.
    Woo hoo lol...thats good to know!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry pinkfairy! When we're oldbies (oldbies? wtf are they.) we can look down on the newbies too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Don't worry pinkfairy! When we're oldbies (oldbies? wtf are they.) we can look down on the newbies too!
    I don't want to look down on anyone. It's not nice. I'm beginning to feel quite upset with the way we're treated here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    I don't want to look down on anyone. It's not nice. I'm beginning to feel quite upset with the way we're treated here.
    We treat newbies with respect. Until, they change bad. Which they do regularly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    We treat newbies with respect. Until, they change bad. Which they do regularly.
    i make an oath to never be bad (hopefully i won't break it). Don't regular members turn bad?

ReputationRep:
    Awww.....(((big hugz to the fairy)))
    There all joking....but some new ppl do cause a problem. Remember a week or so ago three new ppl joined and started cursing there mouths off....just post more and you wont be classed as a newbie....its kinda like encouragement to post more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    There all joking....but some new ppl do cause a problem. Remember a week or so ago three new ppl joined and started cursing there mouths off....just post more and you wont be classed as a newbie....its kinda like encouragement to post more!
    Most of the members here must have time to post. I don't. But i will try to post but at the same time i don't want to conform. I want to maintain my individuality even if it means being branded a 'newbie'.

ReputationRep:
    Most of the members here must have time to post. I don't. But i will try to post but at the same time i don't want to conform. I want to maintain my individuality even if it means being branded a 'newbie'.
    Write a note in ur signature to tell everyone then.....something like
    "I may be a newbie but im a good newbie" or something catchy....your choice!

ReputationRep:
    i make an oath to never be bad (hopefully i won't break it). Don't regular members turn bad?
    Only once has such a thing being done.

We normanlly get over this period. I was a newb too you know. And keep you sense of identity. It makes the regulars take a more pechance to you.

ReputationRep:
    I take my words back. Some of you members are very nice

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't serious I think "newbies" are treated badly here too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    we can represent the good newbies. I simply feel it's so off putting for members who are not at fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    With a name like 'Gimp' and all, that's definitely an outrage! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    With a name like 'Gimp' and all, that's definitely an outrage! :cool:
    What can I say? I'm a fan of leather. :gimpsuit:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    that won't help your cause

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Anyone from the current era is a 'newbie'.
    And I think you are a complete waste of space, have you nothing better to do than constantly ****ging off other members. I may be a newbie but at least I ain't a mouthy little A-level child!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    An endearing name. Though the mods might not appreciate it.

ReputationRep:
    People should leave their prejudices at the door. My input is always almost usually sometimes occasionally seldom worth reading.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bazippit)
    And I think you are a complete waste of space, have you nothing better to do than constantly ****ging off other members. I may be a newbie but at least I ain't a mouthy little A-level child!
    he's defending his place i think, when people are around a long time they get protective when there are newcomers

ReputationRep:
    he's defending his place i think, when people are around a long time they get protective when there are newcomers
    On the other hand, idiots like him moan about the number of guests online and the need for encouraging new members. These new members should not be victimised for being enthusiastic in the forum during their first weeks

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.