The Student Room Group

EES help out my entry?

This year I have been given out an opportunity to take part in an 'Education Engineering Scheme' where I work with Engineers and university students to do a project, in this project we recieve the duke of edinburgh award, crest award and a award. Education Engineering Scheme
All is want to know how much will this scheme effect my chances into university or getting an offer. This scheme is widely used by the whole of UK. Wikipedia says it benefits but says it vaguely. Wikipedia- EES thank youu
Original post by SameerM
This year I have been given out an opportunity to take part in an 'Education Engineering Scheme' where I work with Engineers and university students to do a project, in this project we recieve the duke of edinburgh award, crest award and a award. Education Engineering Scheme
All is want to know how much will this scheme effect my chances into university or getting an offer. This scheme is widely used by the whole of UK. Wikipedia says it benefits but says it vaguely. Wikipedia- EES thank youu

It will be a nice thing to mention in your PS, but that's about it. So, in a word, a sentence in your PS. Extra-curriculars are nice to boost your application a bit but they won't make a massive difference :smile:
Ohh really woow Wikipedia really had my hopes up there saying it was a massive contribution to many successful entries into uni, says it right in the bottom, haha
Original post by SameerM

Original post by SameerM
Ohh really woow Wikipedia really had my hopes up there saying it was a massive contribution to many successful entries into uni, says it right in the bottom, haha

I think it helped me.
Original post by + polarity -
I think it helped me.

It does definitely help, just like any extra-curricular, and this is a good one, since it's relevant and seems rigorous. I'm just saying it won't be the one thing that gets anyone in university, nor even the main thing.
Original post by logiadoevus

Original post by logiadoevus
It does definitely help, just like any extra-curricular, and this is a good one, since it's relevant and seems rigorous. I'm just saying it won't be the one thing that gets anyone in university, nor even the main thing.

True.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending