Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    what are your strange/scary dreams you have had?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    Well, a recurring one I have is this:

I'm up in space, standing on a metallic platform looking down at Earth, then a swiftly turn round and a sheep "baaahs" and knocks me off the platform. I fall at breakneck speeds towards the Earth and then I wake up. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)

I'm up in space, standing on a metallic platform looking down at Earth, then a swiftly turn round and a sheep "baaahs" and knocks me off the platform. I fall at breakneck speeds towards the Earth and then I wake up. :mad:
    Thats an interesting dream, certainly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Petrozzi)

lol

i like that dream

i had one were i was going on the pepsi max big one in blackpool and it stopped at the top and i magically fell out of my seat and i could feel the wind blowing in my face then i woke up and my window was open

ReputationRep:
    I was once chased by an alien.

ReputationRep:
    My friend dreamt that our old male maths teacher was pregnant - that was a scary thought.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    I was once chased by an alien.
    hmm

now that is strange.

has anyone ever dreamed of a character and then seen it on tv years later

ReputationRep:
    I had a cult who was secretly ruling the world. You know the normal stuff.

ReputationRep:
    u had any of them dreams were u dream about tommorow and it happens!!!!!?

ReputationRep:
    I used to have this dream that i was buried alive and i was stuck in a coffin - it was rite orrible!!

ReputationRep:
    I hate dreams where I'm confined in very small tight places. It's usually some really small tunnel (not enough space to turn around) and it just goes on and on forever. I'm not really claustrophobic though.

ReputationRep:
    yeh i have drwams were something tiny is turned REALLy huge and im left small i even have the image trying to pick the thing up but it fraks me out

ReputationRep:
    Dreams of death in a coffin are disturbing indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Dreams of death in a coffin are disturbing indeed.
    Ye its horrible! But its worst wen u think ur still alive for ages untill gradually dyin!! sum ppl actually die from that though err

ReputationRep:
    ive been having this dream since i was about 10.Im like in my old house, and me and my whole family are about to go out. Its proper dark inside my house and i can't really see anything. Everything is blurred. My mum tells me to go get my shoes,i for some reason can't find them so i go upstairs to look for them. Next thing i know,im running away from someone, and i fall into a well...then i wake up. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i have had a dream were someone has stabbed me

ReputationRep:
    OK...this dream is confusing...But I'll try to explain it!
    I wake up and I'm really really late for school. I try to get up and go but I can only move in slow motion! Then I open the door and I can't see anything. I blink and I'm back in my bed again and I'm late! This keeps repeating about 4 times and then I really did wake up and discover I was late. I could walk at normal speed though. And no strange doors either...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilovecjs)
    OK...this dream is confusing...But I'll try to explain it!
    I wake up and I'm really really late for school. I try to get up and go but I can only move in slow motion! Then I open the door and I can't see anything. I blink and I'm back in my bed again and I'm late! This keeps repeating about 4 times and then I really did wake up and discover I was late. I could walk at normal speed though. And no strange doors either...
    lol that is the best dream i have ever heard

ReputationRep:
    lol that is the best dream i have ever heard
    lol thankyou (^_^)

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream last night that I got run over by a fire engine :confused:
    and then I ended up at the ice rink and the fire engine ran me over again...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.