xxxxxxxxxx
thnx ! i probably needed that
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by HasanB)
lol she doesnt realise how we loners feel !! nah i dunno, i guess im just feelin a bit down atm but ure right abt valentines bein abt those closest to u
Hmmm. My parents never send me Valentine's day cards. My mum was here today, but mainly cos she came to my concert last night. I don't really see it as a "family" thing. My friends and I will be having a party later, which will be fun. In all honesty, I'm not so bothered about the cards and flowers and so on. Today just seems to serve as a reminder to me that I'm single, that I will always be single and that I'm seemingly unloveable. That may not be true, but it damn well seems like it when surrounded by loved up people.
kindersurprise
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
Hmmm. My parents never send me Valentine's day cards. My mum was here today, but mainly cos she came to my concert last night. I don't really see it as a "family" thing. My friends and I will be having a party later, which will be fun. In all honesty, I'm not so bothered about the cards and flowers and so on. Today just seems to serve as a reminder to me that I'm single, that I will always be single and that I'm seemingly unloveable. That may not be true, but it damn well seems like it when surrounded by loved up people.
I appreciate that ur feeling left out, but shouldnt you just be happy that other are happy around you?
Im not going to any parties and am single, but im still happy.
HasanB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Helenia)
those are my feelings exactly !!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (35)
18.13%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (54)
27.98%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (104)
53.89%

Watched Threads