ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kindersurprise)
    Im sory if ur feeling down today
    Another big hug to everyone who didnt get a valentine this morning
    xxxxxxxxxx
    thnx ! i probably needed that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    lol she doesnt realise how we loners feel !! nah i dunno, i guess im just feelin a bit down atm but ure right abt valentines bein abt those closest to u
    Hmmm. My parents never send me Valentine's day cards. My mum was here today, but mainly cos she came to my concert last night. I don't really see it as a "family" thing. My friends and I will be having a party later, which will be fun. In all honesty, I'm not so bothered about the cards and flowers and so on. Today just seems to serve as a reminder to me that I'm single, that I will always be single and that I'm seemingly unloveable. That may not be true, but it damn well seems like it when surrounded by loved up people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Hmmm. My parents never send me Valentine's day cards. My mum was here today, but mainly cos she came to my concert last night. I don't really see it as a "family" thing. My friends and I will be having a party later, which will be fun. In all honesty, I'm not so bothered about the cards and flowers and so on. Today just seems to serve as a reminder to me that I'm single, that I will always be single and that I'm seemingly unloveable. That may not be true, but it damn well seems like it when surrounded by loved up people.
    I appreciate that ur feeling left out, but shouldnt you just be happy that other are happy around you?
    Im not going to any parties and am single, but im still happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    those are my feelings exactly !!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2004
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.