This discussion is closed.
Blush Babe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
Ok, I've had a great time here on Uk-Learning since i joined in november, but its time to leave now.
Theres only about 3 months left before my first exam in May, and i think that i should start revising now if i really want to go to uni next year. And with coursework deadlines to meet, i can't be spending too much time on here anymore. If i have time in the summer i'll log on now and again to see how everyone is doing.
Most of the people on here are great, and i wish you all good luck in whatever it is you want to do.

Take Care everyone,

ShOcKzZ
We'll miss you . Are you coming back?
Ensocopier
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ok, I've had a great time here on Uk-Learning since i joined in november, but its time to leave now.
Theres only about 3 months left before my first exam in May, and i think that i should start revising now if i really want to go to uni next year. And with coursework deadlines to meet, i can't be spending too much time on here anymore. If i have time in the summer i'll log on now and again to see how everyone is doing.
Most of the people on here are great, and i wish you all good luck in whatever it is you want to do.

Take Care everyone,

ShOcKzZ
Bye. See you in a few weeks when you post your, 'sorry I couldn't resist' post.
Mr White
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Take Care everyone,

ShOcKzZ
Bye, then. In case I don't see you again, you made a great Inquisitor General.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get the SQA results you wanted today?

Yes- I did even better than I hoped! (17)
23.61%
Yes- I got what I was hoping for (16)
22.22%
No- my results weren't as good as I'd hoped (39)
54.17%

Watched Threads