Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a blog hosted by Blogger, but I would like a custom template. I have a PSD file of how I would roughly like the first page to look, however I have no idea how to code it to HTML/XML. Do I need seperate PSD files for each static Blogger page? I'm thinking about getting the conversion done professionally but I have no idea what documents I would have to give to a professional in order for them to code it :/

ReputationRep:
    One option - consider this:

http://www.artisteer.com/

ReputationRep:
    There are many tutorials posted online, just do a search for "create blogger template", etc.

Reading through some of these tutorials should give you some idea as to the work and time involved in creating a custom template. If you should decide you do not want to bother doing it yourself, then you could decide if you'd want to have a professional do it, and then you'd have to negotiate about what you have to supply to him or her.

There are also several online auction sites where people can post a job they want done, state approximately how much they are willing to pay for the task, and then they accept offers from people who are willing to do the job and their asking price. I don't know if they do blogger templates, but here are a couple popular sites: deviantart.com and hiretheworld.com.

I suppose there is no harm in asking.

Alternately, there are several large forums specifically about blogging; perhaps somebody there could make some additional suggestions.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.