Under the table. Watch

JohnJoe
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Alright, I'm in big trouble and have to raise about 15,000 GBP in 10 months. I don't care if I'll kill myself with work, but I need someone to give me hints what kind of stuff I could do. (Please, lol, nothing too obscene.)

I really don't mind carrying things around, digging holes, doing whatever, I just need that money and I don't care how much I'll kill myself with work.

So far I have;

*Gardening/Landscaping
*Tutoring
*Snow cleaning

Grateful for ANY under-the-desk suggestions which are not taxable.
Riderz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Selling sex seems the obvious answer.

Or stripping if you're not happy with trading sex for money.
marcusmerehay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If it was that easy to get £15,000 in 6 months, I wouldn't be sat here telling other people how to do it.
MedicineStuudent
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
If you were fit I'd pay you to strip for me, but saw your pics and that would be a waste of money.
JohnJoe
Rep:
?
(Original post by JohnJoe)
(Please, lol, nothing too obscene.)
(Original post by Riderz)
Selling sex seems the obvious answer.

Or stripping if you're not happy with trading sex for money.
:mad:
(Original post by marcusmerehay)
If it was that easy to get £15,000 in 6 months, I wouldn't be sat here telling other people how to do it.
I never said it would be easy or THAT easy, but I also said I am willing to work 24/7 so.. Yeah.

Yeah well, maybe you can add something still to my suggestions list?

After I am done with this semester (January) I'll most likely be working 2 jobs and some non taxable ones too. I just need that money and I don't give a **** about how impossible it seems.

Everything is possible if you really want it.
marcusmerehay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
After I am done with this semester (January) I'll most likely be working 2 jobs and some non taxable ones too. I just need that money and I don't give a **** about how impossible it seems.

Everything is possible if you really want it.
Put it this way - at the end of my first year of Uni I was working two jobs at a total of between 50-90 hours a week, paying rent, food and travel and I saved about £2.5k.

If I was able to get a £30k p/a job before Uni, I wouldn't have gone.
JohnJoe
Rep:
?
(Original post by marcusmerehay)
Put it this way - at the end of my first year of Uni I was working two jobs at a total of between 50-90 hours a week, paying rent, food and travel and I saved about £2.5k.

If I was able to get a £30k p/a job before Uni, I wouldn't have gone.
Well I am still living with mommy and I'll have to give her about 400 rent each month. I could still hopefully make up to 1,5k a month if I drop all my free time, sleep and relax time.

You see, there is no other way than this.
JulietAlphaGolf
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by medicinestuudent)
if you were fit i'd pay you to strip for me, but saw your pics and that would be a waste of money.
burnnnnnnn
tsr-member
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
erm :erm:
The tasks you named above won't be permanent money-makers. You might get work for 2hrs per day..

Perhaps find a full-time job? And I mean full-time. Work a good 8hrs every single day and you might be able to make it.
Any free time you have - tutor. Tutoring can get you a good bit of cash, depending on how qualified you are.
JohnJoe
Rep:
?
(Original post by tsr-member)
erm :erm:
The tasks you named above won't be permanent money-makers. You might get work for 2hrs per day..

Perhaps find a full-time job? And I mean full-time. Work a good 8hrs every single day and you might be able to make it.
Any free time you have - tutor. Tutoring can get you a good bit of cash, depending on how qualified you are.

Yeah I know it wont and I am taking up a full time job as soon as I know if it fits with my conditional offer. (In January about) I figured I'll just work myself near death for my goal, I don't care.

So those occasional jobs will be for when I am off "regular" work and I'll be working in my spare time. Nevermind hobbies/etc, I just need more things I can do occasionally. I'll ask around for all the ones above.
Sam Walters
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Ive heard growing a certain type of plant is profitable.
Mikey456
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well amazon is in my area and with nightshifts and overtime people are taking home £300+ a week so if you can temp accomodation in swansea id go for it.
Jiraiya is no liar
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sell drugs who gets caught for just one month?

all you need is access to electricity steal it from your neighbors one month electircity wont do them harm. then you need to find a drug dealer. just go to your local tesco and wait there till you see this shifty, kinda wierd man pretending he is crazy. tell him you want to sell drugs. he should supply you with the plant. or even ask you to start selling some drugs.
JohnJoe
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sam Walters)
Ive heard growing a certain type of plant is profitable.
No really, that's obscene. xD

(Original post by Mikey456)
Well amazon is in my area and with nightshifts and overtime people are taking home £300+ a week so if you can temp accomodation in swansea id go for it.
For reals? Hm. Might be worth looking into. As I'm paying my mum 400 anyways I might as well move and pay someone else 400.
Jiraiya is no liar
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well I am still living with mommy and I'll have to give her about 400 rent each month. I could still hopefully make up to 1,5k a month if I drop all my free time, sleep and relax time.

You see, there is no other way than this.
WTF you pay your mum rent????????????:confused:
JohnJoe
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jiraiya is no liar)
WTF you pay your mum rent????????????:confused:
Now she's getting financial aid money you see, as long as I'm a student. Also money from my dad.

If I quit studies in January she wont be getting any so I'd have to pay her what she normally gets. Makes sense, doesn't it.
JohnJoe
Rep:
?
(Original post by U.S Lecce)
Well i assume they bought their own poppies, which means they are giving money to the rememberance day fund therefore they are unintetionally doing good. So in that sense let them burn it, because they're cutting off their nose to spite their face. ****ing idiots!
Excuse me, what?
U.S Lecce
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Excuse me, what?
Lol i'm in the wrong thread! :facepalm:

How the **** did that happen! :curious:
JohnJoe
Rep:
?
(Original post by U.S Lecce)
Lol i'm in the wrong thread! :facepalm:

How the **** did that happen! :curious:
:facepalm:
Patchey1000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Your mum is forcing you into illegal work? Nice parents!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should Banksy be put in prison?

Yes (249)
14.47%
No (1472)
85.53%

Watched Threads