Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im not jokign. im serious. what do i do
    help pls

ReputationRep:
    dude u got one problem does ur cousin know this???

ReputationRep:
    It's perfectly legal; you freak.

ReputationRep:
    Legal it is but some may see it is imoral. Of course its only natural that you could fancy your cousin. It dosn;t mean you have to act on it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <:3)~~~)
    help pls
    nothing too wrong with that, i had the same situation a while ago and i told her aswell ... but things changed over time on each end ... shes still quite hot mind u

ReputationRep:
    help pls
    Well me thinks you got a problem there.....i kinda had the same problem coz i had been going with this chick for 6months and eventuall we found out we both had the same relation down the line....we were gutterd coz we were in love but aparently we weren't related even tough we had the same family member coz we didn't share the same blood. It is legal if you dont have the same blood! If you do share the same blood i would advise you stay away from your cousin till your feelings get less or you find and abuse someone else to take your mind off it! Hope that helps you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    It's perfectly legal; you freak.
    must you all be so unpleasent to each other?

ReputationRep:
    help pls

Ure first cousin, or is it distant relation?

ReputationRep:
    see a therapist

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkfairy)
    must you all be so unpleasent to each other?
    Just a harmless jibe! As it's been said, fancying your cousin isn't weird, doing anything about it is .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Just a harmless jibe! As it's been said, fancying your cousin isn't weird, doing anything about it is .
    Depends how far down the family line your cousin is though!!!

Ps. Im sure the person REALLY doesn't need being called a freak right at this moment in time!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _EMMA_)
    see a therapist
    the guys probably shy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Barman)
    Depends how far down the family line your cousin is though!!!
    Any blood connection at all you're going to have some people thinking it's immoral. However it is within the law and it's likely your children will not be mutated (too badly :P) if you get together with a first cousin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Any blood connection at all you're going to have some people thinking it's immoral. However it is within the law and it's likely your children will not be mutated (too badly :P) if you get together with a first cousin.
    no i dont think n e thing would happen and its not really that immoral, although i personally would not get together with a cousin of mine, i think ppl make a big deal out of this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    Thats why i said depends on how close a relation the cousin is cause if you go far enough you'll find not all ur cousins are blood related....maybe that side of the family married into it...and how on earth do you come to the conclusion if two people with the same blood have a child it will even be mutated, thats BU*L**IT gimp! Plus that person only said they fancy there cousin....no-one mentioned anything about kids!

ReputationRep:
    and how on earth do you come to the conclusion if two people with the same blood have a child it will even be mutated, thats BU*L**IT gimp!
    Reduced gene pool

ReputationRep:
    Well me thinks you got a problem there.....i kinda had the same problem coz i had been going with this chick for 6months and eventuall we found out we both had the same relation down the line....we were gutterd coz we were in love but aparently we weren't related even tough we had the same family member coz we didn't share the same blood. It is legal if you dont have the same blood! If you do share the same blood i would advise you stay away from your cousin till your feelings get less or you find and abuse someone else to take your mind off it! Hope that helps you!
    I don't see what your problem was if you wern't blood related, you were probably just related through the marriage of someone else e.g your cousin's cousin would be blood related to your cousin but not to you.

Although I suppose there's plenty of scope for confusion.

ReputationRep:
    Inbreeding causes problems, I don't think I pioneered the idea. Obviously I'm exaggerating a bit for a bit of fun, but it happens!

Getting too serious now :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pegasus)
    Reduced gene pool
    You being serious!!!

ReputationRep:
    Both good and bad genetic traits will be passed down, I don't think it is until a few generations of inbreeding where the problems occur. I'm not a genetic scientist, however :P. No one mentioned kids anyway! Except me, but I take it back .

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.