Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Sorry this is a crap thread.

But, I was wondering why some mums do this. They put so many rules on their sons and protect them too much that they end up being like a girl.

They don't really let their sons to be Masculine.

Those people then start to suffer when adults because of their girlish nature.

ReputationRep:
    I'll say. My ex may have gone to uni but believe me, mummy has yet to cut the apron strings.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chavalis)
    I'll say. My ex may have gone to uni but believe me, mummy has yet to cut the apron strings.
    Lol, yeah. Whose fault do you think it is?

ReputationRep:
    Wat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefacts)

Ladies and gentleman, it appears the arbiter of all that is masculine and feminine has posted a thread on TSR..

Please, enlighten us as to what makes a man masculine or feminine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alawhisp)
    Ladies and gentleman, it appears the arbiter of all that is masculine and feminine has posted a thread on TSR..

Please, enlighten us as to what makes a man masculine or feminine?
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefacts)
    Sorry this is a crap thread.

But, I was wondering why some mums do this. They put so many rules on their sons and protect them too much that they end up being like a girl.

Who cares?

ReputationRep:
    dang, thought this was a 'sleepaway camp' reference. now that's some ****ed up shiiiiiiit

ReputationRep:
    I strongly suggest you never come to Brighton then!

ReputationRep:
    I really have no idea what the OP is going on about

ReputationRep:
    my mum is more or less my best mate and it doesnt really mean im any less Masculine
    and tbh i think ur all wrong =]

ReputationRep:
    i have a friend like this, weve had to open him up from yrs of that, some parents are very scared of losing their kids and dnt like to lose control

i say use the belt lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2011
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.