Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! Who is seeing Rise Against in the Manchester Apollo on the 5th of November?

If you are, what are your favourite songs by them etc

Soo excited, first time seeing them

ReputationRep:
    oo are they playing in london... they must be
    i haven't heard about this

ReputationRep:
    Awww damn so jealous! I would have gone but as I'm a gap yearer, all my mates are at uni so no one to go with! Quite enjoying their new album, quite like the new song Make it Stop (September's Children) and pretty much everything from The Sufferer and the Witness. Judging by your name im guessing you're also a fan of Avenged Sevenfold? Right on brother!

ReputationRep:
    yeah they are

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackThought)
    Awww damn so jealous! I would have gone but as I'm a gap yearer, all my mates are at uni so no one to go with! Quite enjoying their new album, quite like the new song Make it Stop (September's Children) and pretty much everything from The Sufferer and the Witness. Judging by your name im guessing you're also a fan of Avenged Sevenfold? Right on brother!
    Aww that sucks! For me their best album is Siren Song of Counter Culture and yeppp I love avenged

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackThought)
    just go! i'd posssibly go on my own but my dad loves them too haha so he'd never let me go without him

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.