The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I'm a newbie and I'm proud of it, because this board is dominated by newbies, not many people from the older eras still exsist, so they're the minority, not us.
Cloudy
I'm a newbie and I'm proud of it, because this board is dominated by newbies, not many people from the older eras still exsist, so they're the minority, not us.

Good on ya :biggrin: (wouldnt say it too loudly, you get neg repped)
Reply 42
Cloudy

Well... no. The "old" people still contribute a lot I´d say. Well I´m obviously a newbie so I find it pretty clear...
Reply 43
onlylittleme
Good on ya (wouldnt say it too loudly, you get neg repped)

Why thank you!! :biggrin:
I hope I'm not neg repped because I'm just standing up for myself!

ben2111
Well... no. The "old" people still contribute a lot I´d say. Well I´m obviously a newbie so I find it pretty clear...

Yeah thats true, I meant no offence to older members its just I think we all give something to the forum whether your a new or an old member. And its just a shamer that som of the older members try to think their superior just because they have signed up longer! I mean I'm new in evry aspect of the word but I still created one of the most influential threads ever The Cloudy Matchmaking Service!LOL!, its even on the first page of the forum when you sort it in terms of threads with the most replies. So who says newbies can't be fun and influential because I have.

P.S. Does anyone want to be matchmaked!
Reply 44
arg i hate people who are outwardly proud of being newbies!! so what?! everyone was a newbie once, how is it something to be proud of? im still a newbie relatively speaking, but i dont go on about it!!
Reply 45
'
{ingnik']arg i hate people who are outwardly proud of being newbies!! so what?! everyone was a newbie once, how is it something to be proud of? im still a newbie relatively speaking, but i dont go on about it!!

Well you should be proud!
Say it loud!
I'm a Newbie and I'm Dead Proud!
Reply 46
Cloudy
...I still created one of the most influential threads ever The Cloudy Matchmaking Service!LOL!

Ah... 16 pages of inane banter like "lol ur fit" does not qualify as 'one of the most influential threads ever', I'm afraid.
Reply 47
Cloudy
Well you should be proud!
Say it loud!
I'm a Newbie and I'm Dead Proud!

um... why?
Reply 48
I'm a newbie. But everyone is a newbie at some point. I don't post just for the post count, nor to stir things up on the forum. I post to discuss things with people who like the same things or to help people with queries, or ask people my own queries.

Latest

Trending

Trending