The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University Of Birmingham offers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Offer for Psychology AAB got the offer on 25th, sent of my application on 17th! :biggrin: SO HAPPY!!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by emotionalwreck_
I still got an offer and my AS grades were BBD but i'm retaking some modules to get it up, so you should be fine lol. And I'm doing Accounting and Finance, so I think the admissions are just getting busier. You'll be able to get an offer soon :smile:

i hope so, the deadline for a2b is today, so hopefully now they will start getting the majority of the applications for it sorted. and i am doing a resit as well, and my coursework should pull up my grade :smile: hopefully i will hear off bham soon, as they're my first choice really. i am not too optimistic about getting a place in the end but i can only hope really :smile:
Original post by emmawilkins
i hope so, the deadline for a2b is today, so hopefully now they will start getting the majority of the applications for it sorted. and i am doing a resit as well, and my coursework should pull up my grade :smile: hopefully i will hear off bham soon, as they're my first choice really. i am not too optimistic about getting a place in the end but i can only hope really :smile:

Yeah they should be getting that sorted now, I hope you get an offer from them soon, you deserve it. Good luck :smile:
Original post by emotionalwreck_
Yeah they should be getting that sorted now, I hope you get an offer from them soon, you deserve it. Good luck :smile:

it's not like mine got there very late or anything, so i hope so :smile: thank you! well done with yours though, i'm jealous aha
Reply 44
Hey guys, sorry if this has been mentioned before but does anyone know how long I should be expecting to wait to hear whether I have an offer for Law? I sent my application around mid-November. I have an interview for Law at Christ Church, Oxford next week so I am hopeful for a Birmingham offer too. :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by swiftmover19
international business offer AAB!

ha cant believe its that low! just out of interest what are you predicted? thanksssss
Reply 46
any offers for Ancient History?
Reply 47
Got an offer today.
Mathematics G103
condition: A*AA
Feel motivated to work.
Original post by Tempa
Got an offer today.
Mathematics G103
condition: A*AA
Feel motivated to work.

I take it you're applying for the masters and you don't do further maths? I'm expecting an offer of ABB For normal maths whilst doing further maths. When did you send your ucas off?
Reply 49
Original post by postman pat
I take it you're applying for the masters and you don't do further maths? I'm expecting an offer of ABB For normal maths whilst doing further maths. When did you send your ucas off?

Yeah I don't do further maths and mine got sent off on the 21st of November. I applied for the BSc as well and got an offer for the MSci first :O?
Original post by Tempa
Yeah I don't do further maths and mine got sent off on the 21st of November. I applied for the BSc as well and got an offer for the MSci first :O?

So unfair, mine got sent off 16 nov, before yours, and I'm still waiting for a bsc offer
Reply 51
Original post by postman pat
So unfair, mine got sent off 16 nov, before yours, and I'm still waiting for a bsc offer

Hopefully u get urs tmoro :wink:

Could be to do with PS, GCSEs and As grades.
(edited 12 years ago)
Just received an Economics offer. It's my first :smile: yayy :smile:
Reply 53
Just got an offer, my last one! :biggrin: WHOOP!!
Bsc Mathematics: Conditional Offer - AAB (with grade A in Mathematics)
UCAS sent off on 9th November, offer received today, on 7th December
..if you've applied for the same and you've got any questions just feel free to ask! :smile:
Reply 54
Original post by smit1994
Just got an offer, my last one! :biggrin: WHOOP!!
Bsc Mathematics: Conditional Offer - AAB (with grade A in Mathematics)
UCAS sent off on 9th November, offer received today, on 7th December
..if you've applied for the same and you've got any questions just feel free to ask! :smile:

Got the same offer as you. =)

This course will be my insurance, while the four-year course will be my firm.

Got offered A*AA for that.
Reply 55
Anybody else for accounting and finance
Reply 56
AAB International Relations :smile:
Original post by bdfzyt
Got an offer today.
Engineering(BENG)
condition: ABB
I am so happy now.

Congrats!What were you predicted? Im still waiting for my reply:/
Reply 58
Got an offer a couple of days ago for Law AAA or A*AB
Couldn’t believe it after my atrocious LNAT, I was sure I’d get a rejection.
Reply 59
Got my Birmingham offer yesterday!! :biggrin: Along with my A2B!
English conditional offer of AAB
A2B offer of ABC :biggrin:
Sent aplication on 11th Novemeber and recieved on the 9th December!
YAYYY
Had all Five offers now!! So happy
No more checking emails every 5 seconds!! YAYYYYYY

:happy2: :badger:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending