The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

University Of Birmingham offers 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by bretters
I took maths, economics, politics and history but i've already got my A2's so my offer is unconditional.

Why would you be at a disadvantage? Because you didn't take econ?

Yeaa , but I also have an offer for maths with business, so i may take that offer up instead to be honest now ! :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Has anyone had an offer for biochemistry? I think ive made a mistake and wish i'd applyed to birmingham for biochemistry,ive got an offer from Aston for human biology.
I'm just wondering whether birmingham will have biochemistry offers in clearing?

The actual degree i want to do is Medicine but i'll be taking a gap year if i hopefully get the grades, however in case i didnt i applied for my backups this year as i wanted to go into grad medicine by taking a biology related degree at a good uni.
Reply 122
I'm waiting for the answer for Modern Languages and Business menagement studies.. Only 7 places so I'm a little bit panic-stricken
Reply 123
Original post by JustSayin'
Offer for Psychology AAB got the offer on 25th, sent of my application on 17th! :biggrin: SO HAPPY!!

I'm applying for 2014 for psychology. What were your predicted grades? I sent mine off on the 4th of October but I am worrying because I was only predicted ABB, though in my AS Levels I got ABBB, but I for two of the B grades I was only two-five UMS marks of an A. I'm worrying that I won't get an offer..
Reply 124
Original post by BabyFace
Sent my UCAS app off Mon 5th December, got a conditional offer (AAB) for Psychology on Mon 12th December :biggrin:

What grades were you predicted?
Reply 125
Rejected from nursing (without interview). Unfair!
Is anyone applying for medicine through A2B for 2015 entry? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending