Turn on thread page Beta

How to lose fat of top inner thigh? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I really hate the top of my thighs , they just look so awful and out of proportion.
    I was really sporty when I was younger and so the rest of my legs are quite muscular and toned, but fat has never shifted from the top.

So, what are the best sorts of exercises to do to get rid of it? I know people say you can't target specific parts to lose weight but would trying to tone up the area work?
    I run 4-6 miles on the treadmill either every day or every other day but it just seems to be working the middle of my thighs and calves.

(not my actual legs but I found it on a different forum and they're pretty much the same as mine)

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    In short, you CANNOT 'spot-reduce' fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sph_allinson)
    So, what are the best sorts of exercises to do to get rid of it? I know people say you can't target specific parts to lose weight but would trying to tone up the area work?

Thanks
    No.

ReputationRep:
    I like them thighs :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    but would trying to tone up the area work?
    no, lose over all bodyfat

ReputationRep:
    Stationary bike/Elliptical
    Running/jogging/sprinting
    Squats?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Stationary bike/Elliptical
    Running/jogging/sprinting
    Squats?
    Thanks for actually suggesting some things .

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for actually suggesting some things .
    No problem =)
    Know that the suggestions I posted are workouts that work pretty much your entire body because like the posters above said, you can't spot-reduce but my suggestions do work the legs well if you put the effort in

ReputationRep:
    It's called the groins...they're muscle and it is what legs are shaped like.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.