Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Really don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    Can't understand how people can hate life. Really don't get it.

Edit: Negged for loving life?
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    You've got one life and the universe doesn't give a toss about you. What's the point in being a depressed **** about it?
    Life's a lot more fun when you're happy go-lucky

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ

ReputationRep:
    The minute I saw the link I knew what this would be. Love it!

ReputationRep:
    Christoph Waltz can.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vulpix)
    The minute I saw the link I knew what this would be. Love it!
    :banana:

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough to those of you who are, but I really can't be.

ReputationRep:
    Define happy go lucky, do you mean not thinking about/doing much good for other people/the world in general/ignoring world problems? Why can't you be happy go lucky?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hatemylife)
    Really don't get it.
    It's upsetting that not even one of the decent replies you've gotten on any of these 100's of threads you've made have helped you to see life from a different perspective

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cwd12)
    It's upsetting that not even one of the decent replies you've gotten on any of these 100's of threads you've made have helped you to see life from a different perspective
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sprockette)
    Define happy go lucky, do you mean not thinking about/doing much good for other people/the world in general/ignoring world problems? Why can't you be happy go lucky?
    I just mean people who are happy a lot of the time, who genuinely enjoy themselves and are actually young and live like they're young.

ReputationRep:
    I just mean people who are happy a lot of the time, who genuinely enjoy themselves and are actually young and live like they're young.
    It's like faith: some people have it, some people don't. Those who have it are usually happier than those who don't, but also usually more stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Life doesn't have a transcendental point. Neither does a chocolate cake. Just enjoy it.
    You only get one life, you mean nothing, the world doesn't care about whether you exist or not. So just enjoy it. That's all you can do with life, anything else is a massive waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I can create a nice balance in life - I plan on living like a child living on my own with money, it's great I'm still responsible with money and life in general, just I don't have to be down about it and responsibilities don't have to be the only thing in your life as long as you can deal with it. Of course this would be better if I actually had a good job but anyway! I'll get there and I'm trying everything. Can't do more than that.

Are you happy being the way you are, do you want to be more happy go lucky?

ReputationRep:
    Personally I just don't understand how some people can be energized for the whole day , whereas I can't be bothered with doing anything after a couple of hours and then just do well....nothing!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    :confused:
    Wow what I said really didn't make sense. Sorry. Basically, why make these threads if you're not going to listen to the advice people give you?

ReputationRep:
    Because life is beautiful and it's for living.

It's too short to be wasted on being negative and depressed. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    It's because I'm so sexy.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.