The Student Room Group

Friends tell me I'm pretty but I never get any guys? (I'll put pics up if you want)

Ok people tell me I'm pretty and but not ONE guy has ever told me that he likes me. not ONE. So many girls get guys so easily and i don't know why i don't? I'm a really friendly person and I look approachable. Why do you think I haven't received any attention from men? I'm not a slut or anything either :s-smilie:

I do live in a predominantly white area (and I'm Indian) so maybe what Indian guys find attractive, white guys don't? do you think that could be a reason?

http://s990.photobucket.com/albums/af23/amygosh/?action=view&current=390643_10150393469783249_630298248_8234685_385139649_n.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs990.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faf23%2Famygosh%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D307117_10150354948138249_630298248_8018471_1326074672_n.jpg

http://s990.photobucket.com/albums/af23/amygosh/?action=view&current=390643_10150393469783249_630298248_8234685_385139649_n.jpg#!oZZ3QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs990.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Faf23%2Famygosh%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D390643_10150393469783249_630298248_8234685_385139649_n.jpg
(edited 12 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Pics! Maybe guys are intimidated by you? Also maybe some guys think that because you're Indian you will only be interested in Indian guys :dontknow:

**Just so everyone knows, I'm not the OP, IndianDancer is :smile:**
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
Hm...but I don't think I'm so pretty that people would be intimidated. I'm more....pretty but not too pretty you know? Sorry if I sound really full of myself when I say that. I don't mean it that way
(edited 12 years ago)
Post a picture and i'm sure we'll give you an honest opinion.
Original post by IndianDancer

I do live in a predominantly white area (and I'm Indian) so maybe what Indian guys find attractive, white guys don't? do you think that could be a reason?

Yes it's probably the predominate reason.

Post a picture and I will give you an honest rating.
Reply 6
awww really?? :frown: maybe its just that picture? lol check out the first picture i posted in my starting post. hopefully i look older there lol
Reply 8
You serious girl? You're gorgeous. It's probably just where you live or you don't come across "accessible" to guys.
Reply 9
sorry my first post got deleted and i dunno how. and how am i a troll??!? seriously this is a genuine question

Well, my friends use to tell me I'm too much difficult about girls but I wish you were in my school.. Maybe it's because you do like in your 7th pic??? In that case i would understand why boys run away after the sport's shower. No but seriously it's not about boys not being Indian.
sorry my first post got deleted and i dunno how. and how am i a troll??!? seriously this is a genuine question

My Mistake.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Coldeversince
IndigoRockGirl
Peer Of The TSR Realm

They started the thread and you decided to carry it on aka troll.

No, Indigo wasn't the thread starter - IndianDancer's first post was deleted, no idea why, she might have done it when trying to edit it. I saw it prior to deletion, and someone quoted from it too. :smile:
You're really beautiful! :smile:
Original post by Coldeversince
IndigoRockGirl
Peer Of The TSR Realm

They started the thread and you decided to carry it on aka troll.

No, there was a mistake and her OP got deleted.
Original post by alawhisp
No, Indigo wasn't the thread starter - IndianDancer's first post was deleted, no idea why, she might have done it when trying to edit it. I saw it prior to deletion, and someone quoted from it too. :smile:

Meh, in that case she's good looking and i'd approach you if I ever saw you :smile:

They think you're going to have an arranged marriage and your parents will get all pissy if you date anyone other than who they want you to marry.
Original post by pinouche13
Well, my friends use to tell me I'm too much difficult about girls but I wish you were in my school.. Maybe it's because you do like in your 7th pic??? In that case i would understand why boys run away after the sport's shower. No but seriously it's not about boys not being Indian.

haha no the 7th pic is not me lol just a random pic my friend sent me
Cos Indian boys dont get hammered so wont have the balls to ask you out, go clubbing
indian guys do go out lol, my housemates indian and he does,that throws your theory out of the window

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending