The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I study in Chelmsford, Essex. I have plenty of time to actually study I get on average 2 free periods(2 hours) every day. I want to start it by Friday so I can start Further Maths during the February Holidays.
Reply 21
To actually learn the material, it only takes a month or two - it's just finding the time to sit down and practice some of the techniques, I would have thought.

Agreed, but I know I would find this difficult if I were studying 3 other A Levels and include my social activities.
Reply 22
Jesus - I was pissed last night!
Reply 23
Wrangler
Jesus - I was pissed last night!

Bit off-topic! :p:

If I come to Cambridge on Thursday will it descend to drinking games? Should I cancel my Friday appointments? :eek: :wink:
Reply 24
RichE
Bit off-topic! :p:

I had a couple [ish] of drinks last night with a Mr AlphaNumeric, and thought it would be a cracking idea to post some incomprehensible rubbish in this thread! Needless to say, I reassessed the situation this morning, and chose to get rid of it!

:p:
^ *cough* lightweight *cough* :p: Some of us made it to our 9am.

/back to topic
Reply 26
AlphaNumeric
^ *cough* lightweight *cough* :p: Some of us made it to our 9am.

/back to topic

I use you guys in scare stories with my studes, saying how I'm always see you tabs up at 7 or so and posting on a maths forum.

I didn't unfortunately consider that it might be after all-nighters! :eek: :rolleyes:
Reply 27
lol - sorry to shatter the illusions! :wink:

Latest