The Student Room Group

Waitrose Group Interview - Advice Needed Please!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
hey everyone, I had a group interview for Waitrose 10 days ago but I still haven't heard anything yet. How long do you think it will take them to respond?
Reply 21
Hello I am kind of anxious bcos I had a group interview a week ago and my application status is still on hold but they promised they would call or email is through the week but it's Friday n the group session was last Tuesday ..... Help!!!
Hello guys I have an group interview for waitrose on wednesday, I want some help! I am wondering what I need to know about the company and need some advice if they ask me why I want to work there? Can anyone give me some info on john lewis please
Reply 23
Hi I have a group interview tomorrow, they have said in a email make sure I bring my presentation, what did others do for this?
Reply 24
Original post by caitlin2810
Hello guys I have an group interview for waitrose on wednesday, I want some help! I am wondering what I need to know about the company and need some advice if they ask me why I want to work there? Can anyone give me some info on john lewis please

I have a group interview for Waitrose on Monday... How did your interview go? Would really appreciate if you could say what you had to do in yours + any helpful hints/tips. :wink:
Reply 25
Original post by 150692
Hi I have a group interview tomorrow, they have said in a email make sure I bring my presentation, what did others do for this?

It didn't say anything about a presentation in the email I was sent...
What position did you apply for? Hope your group interview went well.
Reply 26
Original post by Miss effy
Hello I am kind of anxious bcos I had a group interview a week ago and my application status is still on hold but they promised they would call or email is through the week but it's Friday n the group session was last Tuesday ..... Help!!!

Did you end up getting it? Would appreciate any help for my group interview next week :biggrin:
Huge thread bump etc but I've got an assesment at waitrose soon as well, anyone who did one recently able to talk about what they did for it?
Bump.........
So i applied for a job at Waitrose about a month and a half ago, i completed the online questionnaires making sure that the customer came first on every question.I then got through to the group Assessment and interview.They took me to the back of the shop where i waited for a few minutes before being called in. There were 3 of us and we sat around a large table and were given a document. This had a list of tasks, we had 5 minutes to read them 15 minutes to share our ideas of what task was the most important to least.We were then given another document where we had to recommend taster products to improve customer satisfaction. My advice is to stay confident during this phase as standing out is key. Get your points across first so it doesn’t seem like you are agreeing while also including everyone in the activity. After we were taken to separate rooms where we had our interview. It was very short and not like a typical interview. There were no questions like what are your weaknesses, it’s was more of what experience do you have in team work. My advice is if you have no answer to a question then make it up, if you can answer it quickly it will come across as the truth.Overall it was a very friendly thing and anyone applying has nothing to worry aboutp.s i got the job
How did you get the interview in the first place. i have used the website and struggled. the job i want is working at my local branch at checkout or something like that.
Original post by izzytabbron
How did you get the interview in the first place. i have used the website and struggled. the job i want is working at my local branch at checkout or something like that.

Visit JLPJobs.com and pop your post code in - I believe all hiring has to be done through this website now but maybe it’s worth popping in to the welcome desk (customer service/reception at the front of the store) and asking there?

Best of luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending