What time do concerts at the O2 tend to finish?

Watch
qgujxj39
Badges: 17
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I'm going seeing Red Hot Chili Peppers at the O2, and I need to get to Kings Cross by midnight in order to get home - I've worked out that if I leave the venue and dash to the tube station just before 11, I'll be able to make it. Do you think the concert will finish before then?
Vohamanah
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I would imagine it will finish at 11. Smaller venues sometimes finish a bit earlier, but at the O2 I would imagine they will have it meticulously planned to end at 11.
TheBBQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Most of mine have been at the 11:15 mark, give or take 30 minutes
Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
It's usually around 11-ish. You'll probably want to leave just before the concert finishes though, or you'll end up spending 15 mins just trying to get out of the venue. And the tube will be packed too, of course, since almost everyone will head straight to the station.
ItsSuperdan15
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I think the cut off point is 11. I'm going to the one tomorrow and have to get back to Paddington. Though looks like trains run quite regularly until half 12 so that should be fine in theory.
EloiseStar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I went to see Lady Gaga exactly a year ago today and the tubes were still in use when we left. I was back for about (Aldgate East) 11:45pm!
ufo_01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Thought concerts had to finish by 10-30pm? The latest i've left a concert is 10.30 and another was 10pm.
Dez
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ufo_01)
Thought concerts had to finish by 10-30pm? The latest i've left a concert is 10.30 and another was 10pm.
That would rather scupper most festivals. :p: Some places have noise restrictions after certain hours, but there's no general law in place, it entirely depends where the venue is, and how well-insulated it is of course.
ufo_01
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dez)
That would rather scupper most festivals. :p: Some places have noise restrictions after certain hours, but there's no general law in place, it entirely depends where the venue is, and how well-insulated it is of course.
Oh right heard Wembley has a restriction of no later than 10.30pm.
-aimz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've been to about 5 or 6 different venues (and the 02) and all of them had a curfew of 11, I think it's a universal thing.
SUPERAJC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone know wot time roughly bryan adams finishes in carlisle on the 15th july
Goose1952
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
02 Venue knows the latest finish times as it is the one with the license. It will also ******** you with start times for extra profit via the bar, very expensive. Check out the pub next door to the 02Forum London prior to a gig, its full to the max. People are even missing support acts because of high drink prices. The latest is usually 23:00 finish, there is a trend towards 22:30 in a few places though, with shorter performances.
Goose1952
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
02 Venue knows the latest finish times as it is the one with the license. It will also ******** you with start times for extra profit via the bar, very expensive. Check out the pub next door to the 02Forum London prior to a gig, its full to the max. People are even missing support acts because of high drink prices. The latest is usually 23:00 finish, there is a trend towards 22:30 in a few places though, with shorter performances.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (82)
57.34%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (18)
12.59%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (18)
12.59%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (9)
6.29%
I haven't started researching yet (7)
4.9%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (9)
6.29%

Watched Threads