The Student Room Group

So how many people have you slept with?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by .eXe
lol doesnt matter if you call them boyfriends...4 before 18 means you enjoy sleeping around.

You can neg me if you like lol Im just saying what everyone already knows.

you're obviously a virgin (as stated earlier). jealous because you cant get any?
you can neg me if you like lol im just saying what everyone already knows

herp derp
can i sak why ask this question,im assuming it makes the guys feel better seeing lower nums or something....most here are lying gets
16, 12.

Yeah, you read that right.
Reply 43
19 and just the one :smile:
21, 2.

I know a girl: 21, 46. No joke.
20, 9 people
Reply 46
I'm 20, and 3.
Original post by Sunshine showers
16, 12.

Yeah, you read that right.

wow, you've got around quite a bit :tongue:

Joke!
Reply 48
Original post by sheepy18
Yes it is. We're getting married and I don't particularly believe in divorce. I think its disgusting to sleep around. Sex is something that should only be shared by two people that love eachother.

Christ, why am I being negged because I'm not a hussy?
Reply 49
Christ, why am I being negged because I'm not a hussy?

Because you are insinuating that if you have slept with more than 1 person and it hasn't been for love, it makes you a hussy.
Sex is something that should only be shared by two people that love eachother.

Why?
Reply 51
Original post by miss_p
Because you are insinuating that if you have slept with more than 1 person and it hasn't been for love, it makes you a hussy.

It is THE most INTIMATE thing you can possibly do with someone. Why put it about and do it with anyone? Its just gross.
Reply 52
It is THE most INTIMATE thing you can possibly do with someone. Why put it about and do it with anyone? Its just gross.

Why not? What business is it of yours? People can do what they want, just as you can do what you want. Stop being so bloody judgemental.
Original post by Anonymous

One.

Asking a woman her age is rude.
23 and 0, reckon thats quite sad.
Original post by malleablegrace

One not by choice.
Go me.

Not by choice...u raped or something :frown:

Original post by Anonymous
23 and 0, reckon thats quite sad.

not at all at least you havent gone down the route of paying for it!

26, 7
(edited 12 years ago)
Why would you judge someone because of how many people they're slept with? If you choose to sleep only with people you 'love', then do it, but leave everyone else alone who's got a different opinion.
Why do so many people find it disgusting anyway? Sex is a natural thing and I don't think it matters if you've slept with one person or with 10 people as long as you have enjoyed yourself.
We're in 2011, people are more sexually liberated but people on TSR still seem to be closed minded ****s. This is the real world, bitches.
It makes me sad how judgemental people on here can be. I'm 19, 6 people. What a whore...
22, 0. But I have a bf now so that could change.
Reply 59
18, 0

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending