The Student Room Group

Don't speak to my flatmates or anyone in my halls.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ham22
The whole thing sounds bizarre. You walked into a room a saw them for the first time and no one said anything....

They basically ignored me I went in and said hi, how are you, how's your day been ect and asking them questions but the all ignored me so I feel like out casted and alone.
I did exactly that and asked questions to my flatmates asking how their day was, how is the course going ect but they ignored me and went back to talking to other people so felt extremely alone
Reply 22
Think it might be a bit late to help the OP now! Hope he got on OK!

Kitkatkatie (I would have acronimised your name but hashtag white supremacists.......)

I sympathise, socially (although it was due to my social anxiety) I had a rotten time of it.

It sounds cheesy etc but in your position I would try neighbouring floors etc. Don't think youre being weird doing this, they might actually think heres someone really friendly and be glad of a fresh face. A girl on the floor below might become your new best friend.

Theres no rule to say you have to be besties with your own floor. Often this just doesn't happen for many reasons!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending