*******s Watch

Anonymous User
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
Why is it that people generally act like *******s? Maybe not in person but in groups as it were. Why do they see the need to incessantly belittle certain individuals?

I don't know. I doubt I'll ever understand people.

****ing world.
foxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There's nothing more liberating than being a total *******.
Anonymous User
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by foxo)
Oh trust me I am at time. But incessantly? **** it.
xelprep
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Is it the same group you're talking about and is it regularly? If so, I'd probably kill them somehow. Or one of them and see if the others stop.
girl afraid
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Why is it that people generally act like *******s?
Because their parents aren't married?
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by foxo)
How about being able to feel equally confident about yourself without having to?
Vickstar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
coz people are ****. rise above it or return the favour
half face
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Why is it that people generally act like *******s? Maybe not in person but in groups as it were. Why do they see the need to incessantly belittle certain individuals?

I don't know. I doubt I'll ever understand people.

****ing world.
Rather than condemn us all as *******os, why not tell us about the people who have caused you to come to this conclusion? I'm sure there are a lot of non git-like people here who disagree with your statement...
Anonymous User
Badges:
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by jeff2233)
Rather than condemn us all as *******os, why not tell us about the people who have caused you to come to this conclusion? I'm sure there are a lot of non git-like people here who disagree with your statement...
Let me say this many seem to think being a ******* is a character trait it is limited to a few individuals, but if you are a social outcast you realise how everyone is.
half face
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Let me say this many seem to think being a ******* is a character trait it is limited to a few individuals, but if you are a social outcast you realise how everyone is.
With respect, labelling yourself a social outcast and declaring the whole of mankind as *******s says more about you than it does about anyone else.
kb500
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by jeff2233)
With respect, labelling yourself a social outcast and declaring the whole of mankind as *******s says more about you than it does about anyone else.
:ditto:
Poica
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
People generally don't. You're obviously hurt, and it's obviously painful. But stop lashing out at everyone.
Schroedinger's Pandora
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:ditto: :ditto:
Dude
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Are we talking about chavs here?
white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by foxo)
I would strongly disagree with that. What is liberating is standing your own ground, arguing in a civilised manner and kicking áss as a result. But if some are aggressive in approach, you have to sometimes be equally so, back.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1619)
79.13%
Leave (427)
20.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed