Rolo Tomase
Media Studies , film, theatre, etc

Psyhcology

Politics

Business Studies , Management, etc.

There are plenty of other ones , add your own

They are rubbish for jobs and such and such

Don't agree , bring it on

What degree are you doing that gives you right to make this superior judgement?!
Reply 2
how are psychology, politics, business or management rubbish degrees?
All lead to specific career paths.
Reply 3
I am sure all the students at the Manchester Business school doing Management degrees will agree with you. Its why they are the one of the highest earning graduates in the UK.

As for media studies could you not have thought of somthing a bit more original?
what about divinity? isn't that just a degree in fiction?

MB
Reply 5
Rolo Tomase

Psyhcology

Politics

ermmmm, you're obviously taking a piss... but just to answer the question i've seen courses like wine and cling on, they aren't rubbish if you're stinking rich but they would be for jobs.... hehehe, unless you really really wanna be a wine expert or a star trek extra!
Reply 6
Pinay
ermmmm, you're obviously taking a piss... but just to answer the question i've seen courses like wine and cling on, they aren't rubbish if you're stinking rich but they would be for jobs.... hehehe, unless you really really wanna be a wine expert or a star trek extra!

Are you trying to suggest that my PhD in Klingon is useles..
Reply 7
viviki

Hehe....

G
Reply 8
viviki

Hmmmm, it depends, are you going to be a star trek extra?
Reply 9
yawn.
Reply 10
Well you wouldnt take a wine degree if you werent completely crazy about wine and want to become a wine expert.

Unless....you are just out for free booze and a degree is perhaps not a very productive way to get that!!
Rolo Tomase

Psyhcology

Politics

please, all those subjects lead to specific jobs and even if you choose to go into a completely unrelated field when you graduate they give you transferable skills that are important to employers. about 95% of psychology graduates go on to employment or further study within 6 months of graduation and i'm sure you'd find a similar figure for other subjects.

ignorance like this really pisses me off :rolleyes:
Reply 12
Rolo Tomase

Psyhcology

Politics

Management Sciences/Studies is a rubbish degree? LOL!

I'm sure all the bankers, accountants, city traders and management consultants with Management degrees, earning a considerable amount of money per year would disagree.
Reply 13
Pinay

you are just as bad as the original poster....
Reply 14
Rolo Tomase

Psyhcology

Politics

I actually agree with this poster.
An employer would surely automatically discount someone with a degree in "Psyhcology".

Psychology on the other hand can be very valuable :biggrin:
Reply 15
Peapod
An employer would surely automatically discount someone with a degree in "Psyhcology".

hahaha genius. That is the first laugh I've had all day. Thank you very much. :smile:
Reply 16
Peapod

Very good. Unlike the thread starter. Idiot he is...
Rolo Tomase

Psyhcology

Politics

They are very good degrees, retard.
ZJuwelH
Very good. Unlike the thread starter. Idiot he is...

Thats not very nice Juwel, I'm sure the thread starter was trying to be friendly, in a nasty sort of way. :smile:
Reply 19
Rolo Tomase

Psyhcology

Politics

How the hell is Psychology a rubbish degree? I am planning on doing Psychology at uni this year partly because i enjoy the subject and partly because I want to become either a clinical or educational psychologist.
Surely no-one could say that these are "rubbish" careers?.....but I couldn't do either of them without a Psychology degree (and further postgraduate training).
Without people with knowledge of politics and the political system then our country would be in trouble, as it would without effective managers. Without people qualified in buisness our economy would be a mess.

So Rolo Tomase.....I would like to know what your future career plans are? Oh and if you're going to slag off Psychology then, as others have said, at least learn to spell it first!

Latest

Trending

Trending