Can't find my vaginal hole, it's annoying me, I want to be able to wear tampons!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
I really want to start wearing tampons instead of sanitary towels but i can't for the life of me find my vaginal hole, I ve used the mirror technique, made sure I have been relaxed, tried different angles etc... but i still can not find it! I have tried prodding here there and everywhere but all i seem to be hitting is flaps of skin, I know where it should be, but it doesn't want to be found it seems! Anyone have any tips? is it something I should go and see my GP about as if I can't fit a tampon in at present then I will probably encounter the same problems with a penis right?
Duvet
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Isn't it pretty obvious whilst you're on your period? It's the bit where the blood's coming out of...
Vohamanah
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Its not glaringly obvious. I know it sounds like it should be, but there are a lot of "flaps of skin" down there and they do kind of get in the way. Make sure you're not looking too far forward, its further to the back. Coming from your bum side there is your anus, then a smooth bit of skin called the perineum. The vagina is the next bit you come to. Try putting some steady firm pressure in that area (with a tampon of your finger) and you should find it.
rachel.h
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
If your near flaps of skin, you're in the wrong place. As the person ^ suggested, get your mirror, start at your butt and work forwards.
`R92
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Can't you like..spread..and..move it down from top to bottom until it goes in..or something..y'know.
daisydaffodil
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Could quite easily be that your hymen hasn't split yet, might be worth a visit to the doctor. It is perfectly possible to pass period blood through a *very* small hole in the hymen, but to not be able to access your vagina itself - so if you genuinely can't find anything it might well be worth getting checked out. Nothing serious but they might be able to break your hymen somehow.
Alpha-Omega
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by daisydaffodil)
Could quite easily be that your hymen hasn't split yet, might be worth a visit to the doctor. It is perfectly possible to pass period blood through a *very* small hole in the hymen, but to not be able to access your vagina itself - so if you genuinely can't find anything it might well be worth getting checked out. Nothing serious but they might be able to break your hymen somehow.
Lol, I can just imagine her asking this to the doctor: "Uhh.... could you please break my hymen?"
Walter Ego
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Wiki 'vagina'. Detailed descriptions and images to guide you on there, without it being too seedy.
Itsmehannah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Duvet)
Isn't it pretty obvious whilst you're on your period? It's the bit where the blood's coming out of...
yeah but that thing is literally too small there's no way tampon can go there
Confusedasflol
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Same
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (549)
50.93%
No (529)
49.07%

Watched Threads