Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I hate all these stupid meaningless celebrations like Christmas, New year Valentines Day...theyre all just a trivial way of taking your mind of problametic issues. And not meaning to be cynical but its exploited by the media to MAKE MONEY...MONEY MONEY AND MORE BLOODY MONEY!!

ReputationRep:
    Well, Christmas isn't meant to be meaningless

ReputationRep:
    You should have an option on your poll for ignoring it, or peacefully coexisting with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hitchhiker_13)
    Well, Christmas isn't meant to be meaningless
    but no one ever celebrates it for its true meaning, its just about parties, money and presents - all materialistic things!

ReputationRep:
    You should have an option on your poll for ignoring it, or peacefully coexisting with it.
    you either love it or hate it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    I hate all these stupid meaningless celebrations like Christmas, New year Valentines Day...theyre all just a trivial way of taking your mind of problametic issues. And not meaning to be cynical but its exploited by the media to MAKE MONEY...MONEY MONEY AND MORE BLOODY MONEY!!
    R u poor?why do u hav such a problem with money?if some1 handed u a successful company like clintons to run and keep the profits i bet u wudnt b sayin that.business is business and no1 is making u get involved calm down!!

ReputationRep:
    you either love it or hate it
    I don't love it or hate it.
    Am I just an anomaly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by holly1)
    R u poor?why do u hav such a problem with money?if some1 handed u a successful company like clintons to run and keep the profits i bet u wudnt b sayin that.business is business and no1 is making u get involved calm down!!
    Do i have to be poor to hate the capitalist system? Do i have to be victimised to hate injustice? Where Trotsky and Lenin from poor backgrounds? NO. WAS MARX? NOOO!!

ReputationRep:
    I don't love it or hate it.
    Am I just an anomaly?
    no...youre obvioulsy not liking it it if your not loving it...so you hate it, if you have no feelings for it...join the club!

ReputationRep:
    no...youre obvioulsy not liking it it if your not loving it...so you hate it, if you have no feelings for it...join the club!
    Having no feelings for something is not hating it!

ReputationRep:
    Having no feelings for something is not hating it!
    whatever...you obviously dont like it...so join the club. Free membership!

ReputationRep:
    God damn valentines day, so depressed!

ReputationRep:
    Do i have to be poor to hate the capitalist system? Do i have to be victimised to hate injustice? Where Trotsky and Lenin from poor backgrounds? NO. WAS MARX? NOOO!!
    No but they made a lot of money on the back of their opinions!!that was something they didnt complain about plus they had reason.u dont hav to love money or the capitalist approach but u shud b open minded enough to see both the advantages and disadvantages.If we dont utilise technology and the services we have developed (all the "material" things) how are we to advance?

ReputationRep:
    whatever...you obviously dont like it...so join the club. Free membership!
    Well I don't care I don't want to join!

ReputationRep:
    valentimes day is poo.im always lonely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    valentimes day is poo.im always lonely
    I think women are afraid to approach your bricks and laser eyes...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    I think women are afraid to approach your bricks and laser eyes...
    well that makes me more powerful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    God damn valentines day, so depressed!
    lol custard, y r u depressed ? well i am too actually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    lol custard, y r u depressed ? well i am too actually
    everyone is

ReputationRep:
    Valantines day what is that? This time I last year I was in Wetherspoons on Edgeware Road, London. Tonight I am listening to The Smiths and going bored out of my mind.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.