The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
angelzland
Come on then people....confess....whats the worst lie you have told? Did u get away with it or did it all crash and burn around you?
SXX

oh boy did it crash and burn around me !!
Reply 2
come on then....spill!
Reply 3
angelzland
come on then....spill!

I bet you're a girl. Do you really get kicks out of coming online and asking people about their lies?
Mad Caddie
I bet you're a girl. Do you really get kicks out of coming online and asking people about their lies?

coming from the master of lies....
Mad Caddie

Probably, kicks in the mouth is what you mean! :biggrin:
Reply 6
munchie_rox

Sorry. Please clarify what your statement means. I have never mislead people into believing anything. I have joked, and people are fully aware, at least those with any sense of humour, that what I have said is a joke. Why do people continuously find the need to revert back to these monotonous points...if you even have one, that is!
munchie_rox

He doesn't lie, he just jokes around and makes people laugh.
Reply 8
well, this lie is actually quite bad. so hell knows why i'm confessing it here, lol. anyway, about a year ago this lad asked me out and i really didn't want to hurt his feelings (i didn't want to go out with him as he looked like johnny vegas and had the mentality of a knat) so i sort of told him i was a lesbian even though i'm not!! :biggrin: yup, i know its really bad and i'm totally gutless, but i did get my deserts when a few weeks later a girl at college who i'm mates with asked me to go to the movies with her. i went, thinking nothing suspicious about it at the time only to find myself being groped halfway through the film!! i nearly died of embarrasment, ran out of the cinema and had to spend the best part of a week apologising to people who thought thy had "set us up".

i've never lied since though, so i did lern from the unfortunate experience. :biggrin:
Mad Caddie
Sorry. Please clarify what your statement means. I have never mislead people into believing anything. I have joked, and people are fully aware, at least those with any sense of humour, that what I have said is a joke. Why do people continuously find the need to revert back to these monotonous points...if you even have one, that is!

chill...im just jokin wit ya! lol! silly boy!
Reply 10
bono
He doesn't lie, he just jokes around and makes people laugh.

Exactly. Honestly, some people in here really are so far up their own arse they have lost any sense of reality.
Mad Caddie
Exactly. Honestly, some people in here really are so far up their own arse they have lost any sense of reality.

oh ra.
I've pretended I'm a university student who at home time lives near Harrods.
Reply 13
VoodooDoll
well, this lie is actually quite bad. so hell knows why i'm confessing it here, lol. anyway, about a year ago this lad asked me out and i really didn't want to hurt his feelings (i didn't want to go out with him as he looked like johnny vegas and had the mentality of a knat) so i sort of told him i was a lesbian even though i'm not!! :biggrin: yup, i know its really bad and i'm totally gutless, but i did get my deserts when a few weeks later a girl at college who i'm mates with asked me to go to the movies with her. i went, thinking nothing suspicious about it at the time only to find myself being groped halfway through the film!! i nearly died of embarrasment, ran out of the cinema and had to spend the best part of a week apologising to people who thought thy had "set us up".

i've never lied since though, so i did lern from the unfortunate experience. :biggrin:

lol !! maybe something similar will happen to me (a girl tell shes a lesbian that is)
Reply 14
VoodooDoll

Getting groped by a lesbian isn't all that bad.
Reply 15
Getting groped by a lesbian isn't all that bad.

What if it's this one?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/bristol/somerset/3473817.stm
Reply 16
Reply 17

Lol desperate measures.....
*Riz*
Lol desperate measures.....

Now there's an idea...
Reply 19
Girls are so obsessed with lying, they all make honesty one of their most preferred male qualities, but for most girls lying is a way of life. Girls lie if they want to impress you, if they want to get rid of you, they will lie about anything for no reason whatsoever. Women invented the art of massive lying, men arnt clever enough to keep it up.

Latest

Trending

Trending