Turn on thread page Beta

My dog just died watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Im so sorry to hear that :hugs: But she has gone to a better place, becasue if she was that ill, least she isnt in pain anymore. I know what you are going through, my dog died in september, it gets better with time.

ReputationRep:
    i agree it sounds hard now but it does get easier with time. my dog died a year and a half ago, i loved her to pieces and i think in some ways the death felt like it was a close family member. keep yourself busy and hopefully youll feel better in time
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mini_munchkin)
    i agree it sounds hard now but it does get easier with time. my dog died a year and a half ago, i loved her to pieces and i think in some ways the death felt like it was a close family member. keep yourself busy and hopefully youll feel better in time
    xxx
    ]

agree 100%. My lucy died a year and a half ago

ReputationRep:
    So sorry to hear that :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to hear that, it's so hard to lose a pet- especially dogs they're like people...

ReputationRep:
    Thats a real shame mate, it was a sweet dog.

:hugs:

Its always sad when pets pass on but... we must move on and its better to celebrate and be happy for the good times and the fun provided than to mourn the loss, obviously easier said than done. Albeit short, Im sure she had a good life

I hope you get over it soon :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    RIP Biddy

ReputationRep:
    (Moved as requested)

Similar thing happened with my music teacher's dog
    She's not suffering now though, remember that

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I'm so sorry...I love Westies...

--------------

There is a house down the road from mine with about a dozen Westies - 11 white ones and one black one. Every time you walk past the back of the house (it backs onto woodland) it is a cacophany of barking and all the dogs come running to the back fence except for the one black dog who takes forever to waddle down the path so we've nicknamed him Speedy...sorry that probably doesn't help...

ReputationRep:
    it'll happen to all of us one day.

best to go if its a painful existence.

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.