Has anyone ever bought one of these on eBay before ... Watch

Cortez
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Or anything similar. Did it work? I mean, it looks soooo dodgy but hes sold loads of them in the past and got positive feedback from everyone. I was just curious and wanted to know if anyone else has tried it.
_EMMA_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
so it is a guide on how to make money? never seen it before.
Segat1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I imagine it would tell you to put a product on Ebay, which is vague enough to be interesting to others, and then to sign up to loads of Ebay accounts and bid on your own product, leave excellent feedback and watch the money roll in.

You have to think about the fact that altho these may be "interesting concepts" (a statement repeated many times in feedback), they may not work for you. WHy would this person wish to share how to get rich? If knew I wouldn't tell anyone. Mwhahahaha

Also do a google search on this product, as I did. There is no mention of this product in the ether, bar on ebay auctions. This sounds suss to me.
Cortez
Rep:
?
I messaged someone else who bought it askingt hem if it was any good and he said he was thinking the same before he bought it and told me that he has been selling it on eBay.com and has made his money back. Im sure one of the methods is "do what im doing and sell as many of these guides as possible" lol :rolleyes:
Fluent in Lies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
This is perfect. He is selling his own scam! Only you wont get it because its a scam!

GENIUM.
Fluent in Lies
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Even if it is not a scam the idea is awesome.
Angel Interceptor
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Never bought anything like that as it's absolute cack.
theepw
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I cant imagine that he would encourage other people to do what he is doing as he would merely be increasing the competition between himself and the others who use this technique.

However, it must be do to with some kind of online selling process... its definitely a scam, but the method, i would be curious about.
Cortez
Rep:
?
(Original post by theepw)
I cant imagine that he would encourage other people to do what he is doing as he would merely be increasing the competition between himself and the others who use this technique.

However, it must be do to with some kind of online selling process... its definitely a scam, but the method, i would be curious about.
He says it doesnt involve buying any stock and its not drop shipping though, that kinda rules out the selling process.
Navajo
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
He makes the money (if he really does, which I doubt) by selling these tips for £9.99

It's such a scam, but I have an uncontrolable urge to bid on it :rolleyes:
Evil Phoenix
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Cortez)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Or anything similar. Did it work? I mean, it looks soooo dodgy but hes sold loads of them in the past and got positive feedback from everyone. I was just curious and wanted to know if anyone else has tried it.
if somebody makes many accounts and buys the product from himself then he can give himself all the best feedback and fool the other users

also, if the guy really knew how to make money, he wouldnt sell these tips on e-bay for 10 quid, he's b out there becoming a millionaire :rolleyes: or sell them for like £1,000,000 ...
apd35
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Also most of his buyers have low ratings, the high rated people on the feedback are on items he's bought, steer well clear is my advice.
theepw
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well exactly... its blatently obvious that he needs others in order for himself to get the riches..

I doubt he is giving advice out of the goodness of his own heart..
CalculusMan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I wouldnt bother, as someone said before, if he is earning £13,000+ each week, why does he need to waste his time on eBay selling the info for £9.99 each?
kahler_potential
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It'd be interesting if eBay were capable of drawing a feedback graph for you to browse. I imagine if it were, the creating 300 accounts and falsely bidding on your own items for feedback scam would become a obvious, as the graph would obviously show that the entire 300 accounts had all given feedback to one another and received very little from the rest of the ebay community.

Unfortunately, such a graph would probably be very computationally expensive to calculate and display.
pezz
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
the world cannot get any more gullible!
kitty_koo
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ive never brought anything like that on ebay and i dont think i will
pumpkin7
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
why don't you message one of the buyers and see what they say?
rahmed
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
There are hundreds of similar products, they only real benefit is that u get the resale rights, but u see once a handful of people try reselling it u get a bit of competition going on, with ever decreasing profits!

I saw this one product, where the guy was offering 1000 e-books on various things for like a fiver - with resale rights - should have bought it! lol!
Cortez
Rep:
?
(Original post by pumpkin7)
why don't you message one of the buyers and see what they say?
I did. He said hes making money by selling it on eBay.com and i asked whether the other methods look as if they would generate money and he said

"the others look like they could make some thing but need a bit of time, the one im selling is the for ebay really and it has made me money all ready."
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (879)
79.91%
Leave (221)
20.09%

Watched Threads