The Student Room Group

TSR Catholic Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
it's probably the one on the thread by that Turkish girl and the BNP.
Reply 581
Crabman
Not a post-related warning
On 31-05-2006 At 22:38
Abuse of anonymous posting (5 points) 5 7
No
hey crabman! don't use anon to wind up other members!
Active

--------------------

brilliant description there - they don't even have the guts to link it to my actual post!!

So not for saying abstinence was better, but more abusing the anon feature then.
deej2
So not for saying abstinence was better, but more abusing the anon feature then.

THey don't have the guts to say they think my opinion is wrong. I went anonymous because anyone who doesn't fit in with the others in H&R get a hate campaign against them - they even thought I was "milly" whoever she may be...
Reply 583
No, they don't. I always advocate abstinence/no pre-marital sex/anti abortion in my posts and do not have a hate campaign being launched against me.
minimo
No, they don't. I always advocate abstinence/no pre-marital sex/anti abortion in my posts and do not have a hate campaign being launched against me.

Oh look you've got a warning too.
Reply 585
Coz I insulted Keenya2006's yahoo ID which is 'get your baps out.'
With good reason then
Reply 587
Apparently the powers that be on TSR thought not. :rolleyes:. Probably some mod who thought of her as hot or something.
minimo
Apparently the powers that be on TSR thought not. :rolleyes:. Probably some mod who thought of her as hot or something.

The mods' logic is simply great (notable sarcasm intended). I got a full explanation for why I got the warning and basically it "didn't gel" with that thread topic. Well what are discussion topics for?
Reply 589
*wanders in*
*sees mod bashing*
*hides in ModCP*
Reply 590
Our Pentecost Mass at the Saturday 'vigil' was brilliant!

We had some of our parishioners in their native dress, and music from other lands.

Some nuns from Africa processed up the church aisle bearing the Gospel held high and swaying and dancing to African church music.

The Bidding Prayers were said by varying cultures in their own vernacular - Malay, Maltese, Mandarin, Indian, French, Irish etc.

Immediately after the Consecration, three ladies in their sari's went onto the altar bearing offertories of flowers, light and incense.

After the Mass, we had a Parish 'feast' with food from all over the world.

A true commemoration of the descent of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles with the emphasis on all peoples.

It reminded me of just how 'catholic' the Catholic Church is! :smile:
Reply 591
Ohmigd!
Thanks for reminding me it's Pentecost, yawn - I wasn't intending to go to Mass today because of revision - but now I am!
yawn: that's way cool. we got a normal Mass with an alright homily. Sigh. Wish they celebrated high mass at least :frown:
I'm in! I wanna join woo

:biggrin:
Reply 594
Welcome :smile:
I find it vaguely amusing that I keep reading TSR Chocoholic Society as TSR Catholic Society :p:
Reply 596
life_rockz
I find it vaguely amusing that I keep reading TSR Chocoholic Society as TSR Catholic Society :p:

Are you a chocoholic Catholic, perchance? :smile:
Reply 597
I know I am!!
yawn
Are you a chocoholic Catholic, perchance? :smile:

Heh. That could be it :p:
Imagine the possibilities, chocolate bread, chocolate altars, even chocolate chalices. hmmmmm

Quick Reply