Should White Race be Exterminated? Watch

ArthurOliver
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Carl)
Do you know nothing about the UK economy? In place of all those non productive, concurrential sectors with dead end mind numbing jobs, we now have a thriving and competitive service and finances sector which is more competitive, more productive and pays better.

You, sir, are an ignoramus of the highest degree.
Service and finance-sector jobs are not mind-numbing? I feel this differently to you Carl and I think most men do.

The most fulfilling work creates something useful which our community can enjoy or have their health and well being enhanced by. It's women who like jobs which offer scope for chat and gossip and spinning around in office chairs.

The feminisation of the workplace is not a bonus - either for communities, families, or children. Majorityrights.com have had a good post or two on this lately.
ArthurOliver
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
And Christ the Tiger, Christ the Carpenter certainly had an opposing view to yours on the "finance-sector"!

Money for nothing is a sin.
dave777
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Road Racer)
The irony is that you, stikatoo and dave777 are probably exactly the same type of human being as the ones that make anti-white racist websites. The only difference is you're a different colour, and thats a pretty arbitrary difference.
Maybe this is me below:

http://www.alpinesurvival.com/kambon2.jpg

I am in disguise. ^o)

So there are no racist blacks?

You would have loved to be in super dome in new orleans
ArthurOliver
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by fundamentally)
No, I would not support exterminating them.
However, it is a fact that the world would be better off without them.

The Holocaust, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were all perpetrated by whites.
I can't think of any way you can justify the second sentence, or square it with the first, and I hope the mods agree that your post is unacceptable and that you deserve a slap.
RieLouise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

And, of course, we all know that Japan's conduct during World War 2 was exemplary. :rolleyes:

(An ally of Nazi Germany. And I'm sure you're aware that Japan viewed the Chinese in much the same way as the Nazis veiwed their neighbours to the East - as 'sub-human'. Or don't they count?)
JonD
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by BellaCat)
And, of course, we all know that Japan's conduct during World War 2 was exemplary. :rolleyes:

(An ally of Nazi Germany. And I'm sure you're aware that Japan viewed the Chinese in much the same way as the Nazis veiwed their neighbours to the East - as 'sub-human'. Or don't they count?)
I think Fundementally has condemned the whole of the human race to death. Except, perhaps the Pila Nguru of the Great Victoria Desert, who have never had any neighbours to kill.
MMA
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

The second line of this post is ridiculous. The perpetrators of events like the Holocaust were not the white race as a whole, it was evil individuals who happened to be white. There are also many evil events carried out by non-whites as well as whites. Behaviour has nothing to do with race, it is a product of many other complex factors. Don't make posts just to be controversial.
Atomik
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The Basilisk)
Oh get over yourself...
Get over himself? Jesus Christ, if this thread was about a white man who advocated the genocide of the black race, and it was a black person who posted the thread, you would all be pissed off at the video.

You lot, and the rest of society, should start taking anti-white racism more seriously. Your apathy towards it really bothers me. It just goes to show how much slack white people get...from fellow whites.
Atomik
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by The Basilisk)
Muslims of other ethnicities.
Why would Muslims in particular help out? Sorry, but I really don't bag that.
Atomik
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by BouncyB)

p.s Italians arn't white
Actually, Italians are white.
andyukguy
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Weejimmie)
If people had read the thread they would have found out that "white" is defined in a way that has no relevance to any race so any claims that it advocates genocide are not true. It may be a stupid definition, but that is a different matter.
It should be noted that most WN's have grown up to use "Black" in the same way yet we still struggle with people who assume we dislike another group because of the amount of melanin in their skin.

Andrew
legbreakgoogly
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
This world will be best when we're all a lovely coffee color. No racism then.
ninetails
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
just wondering? if white people were exterminated, what would happen to micheal jackson?

plus, wouldn't whiteys just all rush out,buy fake tan and pretend to be latino or asian?

this is probably the funniest thread ive ever glanced at - what a load of bullcrap
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (84)
46.41%
Pro-humanity (97)
53.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise