The Student Room Group

King's College London Postgraduate Applications 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Original post by *CaptainHerb!!*
Hi

I've also applied for the MSc Neuroscience. How long did it take for you to get an offer for this course?

hmm.. about 2 weeks methinks ! :smile:
Reply 321
Hi guys,

I´m going to KCL for the MSc programme Child and Adolescent Mental Health, is anybody else applying for the same programme? :smile:
Reply 322
Just got my conditional offer through! Wooo! My 20 days of nail-biting is over at last! :smile:

Now just to wait on the funding decision :smile:
Reply 323
conditional offer for MA in World History & Cultures!! Anybody else on the same programme? :smile:
Reply 324
Original post by Nixiii
Just got my conditional offer through! Wooo! My 20 days of nail-biting is over at last! :smile:

Now just to wait on the funding decision :smile:

Congratulations! What programme? :smile:
Reply 325
Thanks!

MRes History :biggrin:

Although can't afford it without some sort of funding so should probably hold the champagne until that decision is made. Still exciting to get accepted to such an amazing uni though. Eee! :smile:
Reply 326
Received a conditional offer for MA International Relations! FINALLY! It took them nearly seven weeks to tell me. This is definitely a very good back up option for me. :biggrin: Anyone else who got into the same programme?
Received an unconditional offer to MRes History in February. Like Nixii I'm waiting on funding.
I've got a conditional offer for MA Public Policy, can't wait for September now!
congratulations GingerBean and everyone else who has offers.

I submitted my application for a PhD in Classics on the 25th of January. I received an email on the 13th of January from the director of graduate studies for my course, saying that he recommended me for a place to the school of Arts & Humanities. It sounded like a pretty much safe offer, as he said 'looking forward to meeting you in September' etc. However, I still have not received the official offer at the on line system. Anyone else having to wait so much for the on line system? I mean, if they want to offer me a place, what's taking so long?
Anyone got an offer for the Critical Methodologies MA, or the Shakespeare Studies OR Early Modern MA? I have an offer for Crit. Methodologies and hope to also take modules from the latter two.
Original post by priyadarshi.amar
Hi,
I got conditional offer of 65% for financial mathematics. I wanted to know how good is FM at kings and how has the placement been for this course in last few years especially for international students.

One of the core proffessors who taught financial mathematics at kings moved to UCL, and UCL is cheaper too. I got offer from both places.
Original post by GingerBean
I've got a conditional offer for MA Public Policy, can't wait for September now!

I've got a conditional for the same course :smile: are you going to an open day?
Reply 333
Original post by *Corinna*
congratulations GingerBean and everyone else who has offers.

I submitted my application for a PhD in Classics on the 25th of January. I received an email on the 13th of January from the director of graduate studies for my course, saying that he recommended me for a place to the school of Arts & Humanities. It sounded like a pretty much safe offer, as he said 'looking forward to meeting you in September' etc. However, I still have not received the official offer at the on line system. Anyone else having to wait so much for the on line system? I mean, if they want to offer me a place, what's taking so long?

Hi Corinna,

I had a fairly similar situation with my course - the course director contacted me to say I was in, but the offer on the online system took a few weeks to materialise. So I think, try not to worry! :smile:
Reply 334
Got a rejection for MSc Human Resource Management and Organisational Analysis (within 2 days of applying!). Gutted but I have an offer from LSE, but still I'd have liked to have gone to King's!
Original post by HoVis
Hi Corinna,

I had a fairly similar situation with my course - the course director contacted me to say I was in, but the offer on the online system took a few weeks to materialise. So I think, try not to worry! :smile:

yeah but there is a difference between few weeks and at this point more than 2 months. I realise it's probably just a delay, but you know, I can't help but wonder.
I got my offer :biggrin:
Reply 337
Just got my offer for Msc Neuroscience - so excited! :-)
Reply 338
My deposit is due in a few days but I'm not paying it..guess I'll lose my place.
Reply 339
Original post by *Corinna*
I got my offer :biggrin:

Congrats! :biggrin:

I was being considered for the (1!!) AHRC funded place for the History Master's but was apparently about three or four spaces away from getting it. :frown: So no King's for me, which is a shame!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending