The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
You're a typical girl who doesn't have the foggiest what she wants. Frankly I'm a bit tired of girls who are attracted to guys when they still have a boyfriend because all they do is feed the attraction and ask questions later. Sure some people will appear attractive, no doubt your boyfriend has felt attracted to other women. It's just that he probably doesn't act upon it.

Tell your boyfriend the truth about how you feel about your ex and see how he takes it. He's probably better off without you if you don't know what you want, because his thinking will be you should know what you want and thats him.

Your ex is an ex for a reason, and you're forgetting that. All the old problems will crop up again in time.
Reply 21
You're a typical girl who doesn't have the foggiest what she wants. Frankly I'm a bit tired of girls who are attracted to guys when they still have a boyfriend because all they do is feed the attraction and ask questions later. Sure some people will appear attractive, no doubt your boyfriend has felt attracted to other women. It's just that he probably doesn't act upon it.

Tell your boyfriend the truth about how you feel about your ex and see how he takes it. He's probably better off without you if you don't know what you want, because his thinking will be you should know what you want and thats him.

Your ex is an ex for a reason, and you're forgetting that. All the old problems will crop up again in time.

But I know what I want, I want my boyfriend. I'm not forgetting my ex is an ex for a reason, the whole reason i started this post was not to 'pick between the two' but to simply get some advice as to whether this sorta stuff is usual when you've been with someone for nearly 3 years, not whether or not i should end it with my boyfriend to be with my ex, cus that would never happen.
Reply 22
Yes, it's normal. You're remembering the good times only and comparing them to this relatively bad/boring time now. Think about all the bad times. And see your boyfriend more. If you haven't spent time together for over a month, I'm not surprised you're looking at other people.

thank you :smile: I think your right, i'm sure it'll all blow over once i've seen him again on saturday. When i asked my best friend she said "oh god, i would never dream of having feelings for someone else, you can't love him", thats what got me paranoid :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending