Flirt divert Watch

Love_Hearts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
just wondering if anyone has given out or been given the radio1 flirt divert number? i was debating giving it to a very creepy old man who kept asking me for my number, in the end i just made a total random number up. wish id given the flirt divert number now damn it :rolleyes:
smellielli
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i know a friend that did!!
TrentEnd
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeah i've given it out- to some random 26 year old in a club...she had no idea!
Love_Hearts
Rep:
?
yeah i've given it out- to some random 26 year old in a club...she had no idea!
hehe....thats so evil. funny but evil
angel_flo
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
They have a new number now because they were gettin loads of complaints that people were realising that they were being given the flirt divert number and getting abused. Lol.
Superman
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yeh ive given out the old one, havent had chance to give the new out yet, there is always tommorow night!! the new jingle for the new number is quite funny though!
apd35
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I've not heard of this, what happens if you ring it?
MrsMerton
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I'm pretty evil, I've done it about 5 times that I remember...

Once it kind of back fired cos he had it too... that was quite embarassing - but serves me right!

Its one of those things I don't intend to give out, but it gets me out of uncomfortable convos and serves drunk chavs right for pinching my arse and stuff.

Don't put it down as 'Me' cos you may get confused... especially when you don't know your number and you write down on a form the wrong number... for example, one guy was offered a job after an interview with a salary of over £30k - and obviously didn't get it... cos Sctt Mills got the message instead. So be careful! I have it under 'Fred Dibnah' in my Phone, using F and D as a reminder for Flirt Divert. The number has changed, there is a new one cos everyone knew it, so here it is:

07770 756 408

--------------

(Original post by apd35)
I've not heard of this, what happens if you ring it?
Ello, I'm from Warrington too

Flirt Divert is a mobile nmber that you can hand out to unwanted letches on a night out instead of you're own number. Then the text messages or voicemails that are left are played out on radio one. Its very funny....

Evil, but come on, we've all been there, haven't we?

Imagine a night out in Warrington and you're in PJs, and then some bird from Widnes is slurring all over you and is kind of pig-looking and she asks for your number.... what do you do? Give out Flirt Divert!

Disclaimer... not all peope from Widnes look like pigs... its a warrington/widnes thing!
apd35
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by SpudMuffin)
Imagine a night out in Warrington and you're in PJs, and then some bird from Widnes is slurring all over you and is kind of pig-looking and she asks for your number.... what do you do? Give out Flirt Divert!

Disclaimer... not all peope from Widnes look like pigs... its a warrington/widnes thing!
Or worse, a wiganer in Smith's. Also, I have to disagree with the disclaimer, lol.
MrsMerton
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by apd35)
Or worse, a wiganer in Smith's. Also, I have to disagree with the disclaimer, lol.
I thought all the Wigan crew were up Wigan pier popping Es... ah well, suppose they get that at Smiths too! Definately deserve Flirt Divert! Its a small price to pay to avoid the awkwardness of actually giving them your real number cos they back you into a corner lol and if you don't hand your number over, they'll probably glass you, knowing Smiths! haha!

Though if I ever bump into you I will be pretty anoyed as I have NEVER recieved it lol, I'm too cool! (you'll find me being 'cool' -ahem- in Flares, Reflex and PJs lol hehehe :p:
Sparkey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
a friend give it to our A-level IT teacher when he asked for our numbers to contact us about more work! never found out if he phoned it though!
Love_Hearts
Rep:
?
a friend give it to our A-level IT teacher when he asked for our numbers to contact us about more work! never found out if he phoned it though!
hehe

to be honest thou i think a couple of the callers that they have shown recently have been fakers! i mean the one the other day when some random wierdo phoned and said something like "dave we have a situation here.....ive lost the horse"

:confused: i mean what the hell?! :confused:
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Surely there is the danger that the person you give it to knows it too... I mean its not like its an unpopular radio station :rolleyes:
Love_Hearts
Rep:
?
thats why theyve recently changed the number.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Love_Hearts)
thats why theyve recently changed the number.
Well 2 weeks and they will have to change it again :rolleyes:
Love_Hearts
Rep:
?
Well 2 weeks and they will have to change it again
yeah your probably right. its getin a bit boring now because its obvious the people phoning up are doing it for a laugh rather than it being real people oblivious to it being flirt divert. was funny when it first started and you have to give it to scott mills hes fantastic. especially like the bit he does where he phones that pizza guy up...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.09%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.38%
No I don't (547)
48.54%

Watched Threads