The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone just see on BBC1 when they were showing the team list that 9 of Tunisia's 11 players are on a yellow card already. Dirty f**ks.
Reply 1981
Both matches airing right now are really boring. :yawn:
olliemccowan
Did anyone just see on BBC1 when they were showing the team list that 9 of Tunisia's 11 players are on a yellow card already. Dirty f**ks.

In all fairness, they are no where near as bad as italy.

oh yeah, butzzz italllllllly gave us pizza and pasta so its kewl. :rolleyes:
red card for Tunisia.. suppose theyre out now after 45 more mins.. but prob going to be a boring draw
For gods sake why aren't Ukraine sorting Tunisia out and scoring a couple of goals. They've got the extra man, better players, and they still can't score. Cor I'm going to be hacked off if they don't win.
Reply 1985
DE ROSSI BANNED FOR 4 MATCHES!!! WOHOOOO!!!

happy for him to be penalised because he is ruining the beautiful game
Logan
DE ROSSI BANNED FOR 4 MATCHES!!! WOHOOOO!!!

happy for him to be penalised because he is ruining the beautiful game

Seems a bit harsh to me. I still havent seen a camera angle that shows he really went for McBride. Well he's missed one already so that would mean that he could be back for the Final, should Italy reach it.
Reply 1987
The Ukraine game is a pile of ****
ba_ba1
The Ukraine game is a pile of ****

Yeah its awful, but I've got money on Ukraine so i'm glad they're winning, just need them to hold out.
Reply 1989
naaah.... i guess argentina most likely is gonna beat em... i think
Reply 1990
olliemccowan
Yeah its awful, but I've got money on Ukraine so i'm glad they're winning, just need them to hold out.

yeh i have Sheva in my dream team so its good that he scored, though i think he dived for the penalty!
ba_ba1
yeh i have Sheva in my dream team so its good that he scored, though i think he dived for the penalty!

I don't think he dived because he was clipped, but he made a meal of it. Well taken penalty though, and it's made me money so I wouldn't have minded if he brought a diving board onto the pitch lol.
Reply 1992
what about becks? im not taking the piss, i think hes the best at crossing the ball.
w8wizz
what about becks? im not taking the piss, i think hes the best at crossing the ball.

He might as well have been sitting down on the touchline in the Sweden game, we needed a leader to take the game by the scruff of the neck and he was nowhere to be seen. Awful game by the skipper and I've defended him for ages.
This is turning out rather well. I can't belive I am the only one who thinks Peter Cech has been the best keeper so far :confused:
-----------Van Der Sar---------------
Ramos, Terry, Cannavaro, Boka,
C. Ronaldo, Fabregas, Rosicky, J. Cole
----------Torres, Teves---------------
Martin O'Neill, you legend :biggrin:

He's not been behaving himself in the BBC Studios today.

Probably why the FA did not choose to interview him for the England job, he says it as it is, and would cause the FA much hassle. Shame really.

Intelligent, witty, funny man....and a very capable manager. You have to be careful of these lawyers :biggrin:
o'neil was great i was gutted when he left Leicester he is such a good manager
darn celtic
ZanyZanny
o'neil was great i was gutted when he left Leicester he is such a good manager
darn celtic

He's currently only employed in a BBC commentating capacity *i think*. It'd be nice to see him back managing in the English Premiership. Why the FA didn't interview him and install him as new manager, well, it's beyond me.
Well France is still 0-0 with Togo and the Swiss are beating South Korea 1-0, France need to win to stand any chance of going through, or if Switzerland drew with Korea then France need to win by 2 clear goals.

Latest