Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    I think our local shop keeper was trying to tell us all something this morning. He was clearing the shelves of all the england flags etc and selling them at silly prices like 50p for giant flags!! Last minute sales before we come home maybe!! :eek:
    haha i went into town yesterday and england stock had 90% off!!!:eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Klinsmannic)
    Well, Scolari said he'll make a decision on him ''a couple of hours before kick-off''. I'm taking that as a sign that he'll play, otherwise the England players well get a boost when they see he's not in the team. More mind-game analysis than concrete confirmation :p:. Although I could have sworn I read an article saying he was fit...maybe I was dreaming.
    i think that he'll be playing!

he'd better otherwise im going to get a sore arm :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    haha i went into town yesterday and england stock had 90% off!!!:eek: :p:
    See we have no faith in our team!!!! Lets hope they can prove us wrong. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cindy)
    See we have no faith in our team!!!! Lets hope they can prove us wrong. :p:
    *crosses everything*

well its everyone for themselves :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm badly bored so lets talk about the game. I fancy england not because im a fan but we have to beat scolari and get revenge on portugal and i really feel confident that will be today. This is my starting 11

robinson

Hargeraves Ferdinand Terry Cole

Carrick

Beckham gerrard rooney cole

crouch

Lampard has been poor so take im out. Althouh crouch might be a plan b. i relli dont know.

Weve got to stop figo and maniche shotting especially. Need to get the supply to wayne.
    what u tink

ReputationRep:
    Lampard is awful at the moment. I thought Gary Neville was playing?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    What time is the game on? I'm planning on staying up to watch it, but if its on at 4.30am my time I'll have some problems in staying awake :p:

Either way, best of luck to England!

ReputationRep:
    4pm kick off English time.

ReputationRep:
    -------------Robinson----------------
    Neville---Ferdinand-----Terry----A.Cole
    Beckham--Gerrard----Hargreaves--J.Cole
    -------------Rooney------------------
    -------------Crouch------------------

is what it should be but we all know Sven will never drop Lampard as he is predictable and will play 4-5-1 until about 65-70 mins when we need a goal and he brings on Crouchy

ReputationRep:
    Ahh that's great, 1am my time then...thanks for the info

ReputationRep:
    ye ronaldo i agree with you that sven is predictable. Ive erd maniche has been praticing volleys, we need to make sure e doesnt get them in. G neville probs will play but i wiudnt play im personally.

ReputationRep:
    lets talk about this in here

ReputationRep:
    I think we will have a good chance if CR isn't playing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by potter)
    ye ronaldo i agree with you that sven is predictable. Ive erd maniche has been praticing volleys, we need to make sure e doesnt get them in. G neville probs will play but i wiudnt play im personally.
    I think Neville has to play. Apart from being the best right back we have, he will constantly run up and down the right flank which will get Beckham into the game more and will produce more crosses than we have been doing. The situation is ideal for Crouch :s:

ReputationRep:
    damn that was a private thread but theres too many ppl in here:mad: . oj. ye cr is dangerous but so is simao, maniche etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    I think Neville has to play. Apart from being the best right back we have, he will constantly run up and down the right flank which will get Beckham into the game more and will produce more crosses than we have been doing. The situation is ideal for Crouch :s:
    I agree, I think Neville and Beckham together can work.

I hope CR isn't playing as I think he will cause problems, but I have a feeling he will. Or he could get injured in the first minute....but I'm a United fan..I don't want him out for months!:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Gary Neville will be playing, and he has to. Neither Carragher or Hargreaves have done as good a job as Gary Neville. We need him, he goes forward more than those two when they play at right back, and I think his crosses have been sorely missed. Plus lets not forget his vast experience in big matches.

ReputationRep:
    hargreaves is a terffic player, he can play well enough at right back, uve got to look at the fitness of them.

ReputationRep:
    damn that was a private thread but theres too many ppl in here:mad: . oj. ye cr is dangerous but so is simao, maniche etc.
    Only private threads are in the mod fourm.

ReputationRep:
    hargreaves is a terffic player, he can play well enough at right back, uve got to look at the fitness of them.
    But Neville is fit for this match, and anyway IMO Carrick plays better as the holding midfielder :p:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.