Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you know, they're playing 4-5-1 with Hargrieves holding

ReputationRep:
    Come on England! What we need is for Lampard to finally score a goal or at least get his target proper and for Rooney to score a couple of goals.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and Ronaldo is fit to play!!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by forkwise)
    Oh and Ronaldo is fit to play!!! :eek:
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!
    To be honest, I had a feeling that he would be playing. He would not miss this game for the world!

ReputationRep:
    Look how many Chelsea players there are on the pitch!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't this ref state yesterday that he didn't like our style of play and would watch us like a hawk. Is that not bias? Not that this post is influenced in anyway by the booking for Terry that just happened

ReputationRep:
    I think that the ref is biased and has something about the way we lay. Some of the fouls were not fouls e.g. owen hargreaves' tackle.

ReputationRep:
    And then the tackle by Petit, not really a sending off offence, but it's measured the same as the Terry contest for the ball :eek: He's Argentinian which to me suggests anyway that he may favour the flair of the Portuguese. I just hope it doesn't prove to effect the result.

ReputationRep:
    I dont feel lampars should have got a yellow but then i am biased.

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I must have missed that :eek: Wake up!! :laugh: COME ON ENGLAND!! I hate refs, games would be so much easier without them :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh is he bringing Lennon on? Nice one!!

ReputationRep:
    Oops double post

ReputationRep:
    Rooney off!!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Rooney red carded the idiot

ReputationRep:
    I don't know who I'm more angry with. Rooney, the Portuguese and their stupid faces or the ref. ARGH!!! COME ON ENGLAND!!! Maybe the best player in the world, but where is his brain.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    rooney is an idiot he stood on the guy in front of the refs face for gods sake

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I completely agree.

But I still don't like the ref or the Portuguese That silly little boy may have cost us the World Cup in a year which we should win it. The words teddy and pram come to mind :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Motson reassures me so much with his links to Euro 2004, I don't want to send out bad signals but... :rolleyes: If it goes to penalties I may be sick!!

ReputationRep:
    No need to reiterate John Watson eh?

ReputationRep:
    Erm ^^ I'm a bit lost :blush:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.