Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

ReputationRep:
    first team USA go out to cheaters, then this. i'm sorry for ya dudes and dudettes

ReputationRep:
    He's a **** but it wasn't him that won it, it was Ricardo.
    I feel sorry for England though.

ReputationRep:
    ronaldo looked like an asian lady boy. proper scary evil gaylord material there

ReputationRep:
    OMG!!! that referee should be hanged! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Shearer goes "they just feel they've let everybody down, but they haven't...." I can't ****ing beleive he said that, what a *********, of course they've let everybody down they've played 4 **** matches where nobody has played anywhere near their potential that we've seen in the premiership what a ****er!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    love it, England fans complaniing about reffing. Hargreaves was awesome, no doubt about that.

ReputationRep:
    You know what? i blame Sven, so glad to see him go! :mad:
    Rooney got set off for being an idiot + being frustrated, had Crouch played too, Rooney couldve played his natural game and probably wouldnt have been sent off!
    Then! he sticks Gerrad on the left and takes of the bit of creativity we had left on the pitch :mad:
    Portugal will go out in the next round, they were poor over the whole match, even against 10 men

ReputationRep:
    and that gay ricardo!!! how i hate his face!!!

ReputationRep:
    Well there's a big surprise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dominatas)
    OMG!!! that referee should be hanged! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    I thought the ref was actually quite good with dealing with Rooney. You just can't go around making other players infertile like that.

ReputationRep:
    By the way - Any point in Walcott? No.

On the upside, had we gone through I don't think we'd stand a chance against Brazil OR France with the players we'd have left. Still ... a semi-final would have been nice.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone remember my thread about Rooney? Didn't I say.

ReputationRep:
    At the end of the day it doesn't matter how bad they played in the first four matches!! It was all on today. They got us here no matter how bad they played!! Tsk. And anyone that doesn't understand the grit and determination shown... pah!!

Shows what's valued in life though doesn't it. The diving style of play will be present in each semi-final, how honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChloePrice)
    I thought the ref was actually quite good with dealing with Rooney. You just can't go around making other players infertile like that.
    you're wrong!!!:mad: it was a gameplay situation, he didn't that with purpose! :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Gerrard is a joker. Near the end of the last Premiership season, I remember he played like he was Pele and Maradona's dad, every shot he hit was a rocket and his creativity was unbeleivable! I mean he literally won Liverpool the FA cup (I think it was that cup), but when he plays for England he is a shadow of his Liverpool self. And Lampard, bah, I have no words to describe that f**ker.

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe Gerrard missed his spotkick though, what brilliant keeping by Ricardo.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and another thing (sorry for so many posts) - did Wayne really intentionally stamp on the guy? I don't think he did. The ref didn't look like he was gonna send Rooney off until he pushed Ronaldo, which would be a ridiculous decision... I don't know.

Must say that we did play a lot better with 10 men, but if Rooney stayed on I don't think it would have gone to penalties.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    hargreaves was awesome today at least he scored a penalty at least now his place in the team will be justified

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dominatas)
    you're wrong!!!:mad: it was a gameplay situation, he didn't that with purpose! :mad: :mad: :mad:
    He gfot sent off for piushing Ronaldo, not for what he did on the pitch. If he wasn't so short tempered he would have stayed on.

ReputationRep:
    Of course he stamped intentionally! lol Carvalho got ball-broken! hahahaha it was great

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.