Turn on thread page Beta

Archive FTBL/0003/REC/HPOO watch

• View Poll Results: Do you want Ronaldo to leave the Premiership?
    Yes.
    54.22%
    No (^o))
    45.78%

ReputationRep:
    I want him to stay and be booed and rejected by his teammates.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeff's_dead)
    I don't think it was deliberate... although Rooney is the kind of player that would do something like that.

In any case, he was stupid to shove Ronaldo. I hope he feels very proud right now.
    hehe :p:

but i think i would have done the same thing that Rooney did! ronaldo is like a mate/team mate to him and what he did was low, so i'd get angry aswell.

but dont you think after he got sent of we played better :eek: (and i think becks was feigning injury :hmmm: )

ReputationRep:
    Apparently when Ronaldo see's an innocent female face, he wants to give her a good smacking. Usually unconsented.

ReputationRep:
    haha for once Ronaldo stayed on his feet and didnt fall (when rooney pushed him)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    but dont you think after he got sent of we played better :eek: (and i think becks was feigning injury :hmmm: )
    Absolutely. It forced Sven to make the changes that he is usually too scared of making (i.e. taking Beckham off, bringing Lennon on).

(Original post by amie)
    Same here, and whenever I see his smug little face on the news or whatever I want to fly to Germany and personally give it a good smacking.

Thats exactly how i feel. I havn't hated a player so much since Andreas Moller euro 96.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spamking)
    haha for once Ronaldo stayed on his feet and didnt fall (when rooney pushed him)
    i was suprised he didnt clutch his face :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeff's_dead)
    Absolutely. It forced Sven to make the changes that he is usually too scared of making (i.e. taking Beckham off, bringing Lennon on).
    i think lenon is an incomplete package yet. he needs to work on his crossing, because that's what could have given him an advantage. i havent seen him play for spurs, but i didnt he see him attempt to cross it, so im assuming he cant :p:

do you think england deserved to lose? (or portugal deserve to win!!) i think our tactics were messed up- the 4-5-1 is a silly system if you havent got wingers like lenon playing!

and what about boy theo? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    ha hu gives a **** about engaknd, zizu is playin such boss stuff!!

ReputationRep:
    COME ON FRANCE!!

The only problem with watching this match is that the commentator keeps on saying Ronaldo, inspiring such hatred

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by potter)
    ha hu gives a **** about engaknd, zizu is playin such boss stuff!!
    zizu?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    Zinedine Zidane = ZiZu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brains)
    COME ON FRANCE!!

The only problem with watching this match is that the commentator keeps on saying Ronaldo, inspiring such hatred
    oh, i forgot that france where playing :eek:

damn, no chance of snatching the remote now

(Original post by brains)
    Zinedine Zidane = ZiZu
    oh thanks

ReputationRep:
    I want him to go. If you'd asked me this question months ago the answer would have been the same.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to him going back to Manchester, if I were him I'd genuinely fear for my safety.

ReputationRep:
    you guys, you have to spell it the french way! its zizou - im loving him tonight, shame he missed that chance...

im getting so nervous that Brazil are going to score!

No. I want him to get horrendous abuse from fans all over the country. I would like it if a fan ran on the pitch and dropped a nut on his baby face.

ReputationRep:
    omg...im so nervous - 15 more minutes! Come on!!!

It would be such a shame if they score, because France have been class tonight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ciderpeter)
    Apparently when Ronaldo see's an innocent female face, he wants to give her a good smacking. Usually unconsented.
    That's fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    France To Win The World Cup

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: December 11, 2006
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.